Worldwide PlayStation 3 sales reach 80 million

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. You can say that it wasn't the best looking or that you thought other games look better.

But when you turn that opinion into "the game is busted looking" "the game is not a graphics juggernaut" which is the total opposite of what the entire gaming community thinks, the. It's you who's the fanboy

:ufdup:

The game looked like ass to me, breh. What do you want me to do change my opinion because you or some publicist is easily impressed? That shyt was wack. Assassin's Creed 1 looked better than Halo 4.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Misunderstand what an opinion is while being easily impressed, brehs.

My opinion would be that halo 4 looks better than killzone.

:duck: described as opinions would be me saying killzone looks like trash.

And you understand this but you'd rather keep your lie going. Did you forget that you even said "I'll admit it looked good"

So does good=busted in your opinion?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My opinion would be that halo 4 looks better than killzone.

:duck: described as opinions would be me saying killzone looks like trash.

And you understand this but you'd rather keep your lie going. Did you forget that you even said "I'll admit it looked good"

So does good=busted in your opinion?

Never played Killzone so I couldn't say. And did you forget that I said, "It looked good for a Halo game, which isn't saying much."

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Never played Killzone so I couldn't say. And did you forget that I said, "It looked good for a Halo game, which isn't saying much."

You're all over the place here first you got caught talking about something you had no clue about. Then you came up with a lie to cover it up. Then you backtracked from your lie cause you realized how outrageous it was, then you doubled down on the lie.

And I'm the fanboy :dead:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're all over the place here first you got caught talking about something you had no clue about. Then you came up with a lie to cover it up. Then you backtracked from your lie cause you realized how outrageous it was, then you doubled down on the lie.

And I'm the fanboy :dead:

You are the fanboy.

Still not sure how thinking Halo wasn't groundbreaking is a lie but hey whatever helps you sleep at night.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now consider the fact the price point and a year late after the DVD box, how does the Xbox one stand a chance against the PS4?
I just don't see it, MS just need to say good night after this gen they're not bringing anything of value to the table.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Now consider the fact the price point and a year late after the DVD box, how does the Xbox one stand a chance against the PS4?
I just don't see it, MS just need to say good night after this gen they're not bringing anything of value to the table.
:camby: if it wasnt for xbox pushing online gaming we would be going into this gen with the system operation system and fuctions at best looking like xbox 360 day 1 operating system, this jap faggits dont know shyt bout online gaming, or operating system software in general :scusthov: thank god xbox saved us from this evil ass tyrants:banderas:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:camby: if it wasnt for xbox pushing online gaming we would be going into this gen with the system operation system and fuctions at best looking like xbox 360 day 1 operating system, this jap faggits dont know shyt bout online gaming, or operating system software in general :scusthov: thank god xbox saved us from this evil ass tyrants:banderas:

Aye Sega started this online shyt breh.
fukked up thing is tho, if u look at Wii-U os and they internet capabilities...the above statement actually holds weight

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll give you online but with that they introduced pay to play (silver/gold nonsense), DLC.
I'm not big on online so it's still :manny:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Aye Sega started this online shyt breh.
fukked up thing is tho, if u look at Wii-U os and they internet capabilities...the above statement actually holds weight
:lolbron: my nikka we would be using friend codes right now, and dreamcast was one of the goat systems :ehh: xbox took over where they left at, only thing is Microsoft is to powerful to fall

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
With every gen M$ adds something that changes the game.

OG Xbox- HDD, broadband
360- online community, robust U.I. features
X1- Cloud and Kinect

Sony's been doing "better graphics" for 2 decades now :heh: