Worldwide PlayStation 3 sales reach 80 million

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I meant to quote @Fatboi1
Im on my phone so I cant look this up but

How did uncharted sell that many when 3 barly sold over a mill worldwide and gears 123 darn near sold 5 mill

Halo 3, reach, and halo 4 sold atleast 20 mill by its self

Bioshock sold great as a exclusive
Mass effect sold great as exclusive
Fable sold great
Forza sold great this gen

Ill get back to this post when I get home tho
Dog are you freaking serious?? You REALLY asking how did Uncharted 3 sell that much when it barely sold over a mili according to WHAT!?!?? Your a$$hole chronicles??

Wow dog you are one of the most uninformed dudes on this site.
According to NPD Group, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception was the fifth-best selling game in the U.S. in November 2011 at 700,000 copies.
Breh that was just the US in one month TWO YEARS ago. You just said u THINK it sold a milli WORLDWIDE ?? :wow:
Forza sold WORSE than Gran Turismo that's a FACT.
Fable sold just as much as Littlebigplanet.
Mass Effect sold about 2 million, the same Killzone or any other PS3 exclusive did. Breh stop it you dont' know what you speak of.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw I'm not mad. It's just funny that you claim I "live this shyt" but you feel compelled to tell lies about it.

Now who's really taking this stuff too seriously :lupe:

You do live this shyt. You will sit in threads like these for the next 9 years defending everything Microsoft does. It will be hilarious.

And what am I lying about?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You lied about playing halo and it being ugly

And you claim I "live this shyt" cause I'm here posting like everyone else

:ufdup:

"I can't believe it so it must not be true."

Did I hurt your feelings by saying your favorite game this gen is ugly? It sounds like I did. Yea, you live this shyt. Halo 4 was garbage, breh. I quit more because it was boring than ugly, but it was ugly too.

:umad:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Halo 4 is a graphics juggernaut. Have you played it?
:deadrose:
:dead:
k3ppnk.gif

ibvJ9dy69RG0HG.gif

4lf7b5t.gif

KZ2
52nd01u.gif

Damn this shyt is beautiful still.
zbugx.gif

I still can't believe that was on PS3.
Now

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
"I can't believe it so it must not be true."

Did I hurt your feelings by saying your favorite game this gen is ugly? It sounds like I did. Yea, you live this shyt. Halo 4 was garbage, breh. I quit more because it was boring than ugly, but it was ugly too.

:umad:

No my feelings aren't hurt. You just got caught not knowing what the hell you were talking about, so you made up a lie to back up your story.

If you feel the need to lie about these games then it is you who's "living this shyt"

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No my feelings aren't hurt. You just got caught not knowing what the hell you were talking about, so you made up a lie to back up your story.

If you feel the need to lie about these games then it is you who's "living this shyt"

Denial: The stan-fueled belief that Halo 4 was so beautiful that anyone who disagrees must be lying.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You lied about playing halo and it being ugly

And you claim I "live this shyt" cause I'm here posting like everyone else

Halo 4's graphics were downgraded motherfukker.
Worse textures, worse AA solution, worse water, fake godrays, backgrounds were downgraded and lack of details permeate the TV you played on. No motion blur either. Terrible looking game when you take a look at it. faq.