• Bulls in 6

• Bulls in 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My guess would be Jimmy tweaked something in Game 4 when he was bulldozing his way to the FT line. I remember one drive where he came up hobbled a bit.

Honestly, tho... Boston switched up their coverage in Game 5, so he just passed the rock instead of dominating the midget on the switch
:manny:

KingB137

All Star
Daps
No Bulls fans were throwing Jimmy under the bus, we just acknowledged that he played like shyt. Plus no one knew he was injured until Hoiberg said something. :skip:

That being said, this series is over. As I've said before if Jimmy aint the best player on the floor then the Bulls have no chance.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:patrice:

Ima wait for this series to be over to delve deeper into Jimmy Butler but in the most pivotal games of the series (3 and 5) this nicca had 14 points in both. Jimmy Butler is not a franchise guy and the Bulls need to move this nicca...but I'll wait before saying more.

:what:WHAT TYPE OF p*ssy ASS shyt IS THIS?

YOU SCARED TO SPEAK YOUR MIND
JUST IN CASE JIMMY COMES BACK
AND WINS THE SERIES?

:devil:
:evil:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Thomas' sister dying had a clear effect on the team. Can't be disputed.

Everybody but me been calling rondo garbage pretty much his whole career, but especially lately... now they wanna turn around and say the series revolved around him? Most of you idiots were saying he wouldn't even be in the league next year!!!

So his sister dying at a clear effect on the team. Despite him playing the best games of his playoff career...did someone else know his sister that you know off that caused the team to lose the first two games ?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
The breh''s sister was tragically killed prior to starting this series. Of course it's going to have a psychological bearing on how you perform and his team took on some of that energy as well in Game 1.

That anticipation of seeing your loved one for the last time, funeral and all is a muthafukka and he still tried to play through that with his mind weighing heavy. Yeah it did effect him.

This is bullshyt and everyone knows that Rondo abscense put Boston back in the series.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
So his sister dying at a clear effect on the team. Despite him playing the best games of his playoff career...did someone else know his sister that you know off that caused the team to lose the first two games ?

Right... I mean, they've all been around dude 2 and a half years, why would they give a fukk about him?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Right... I mean, they've all been around dude 2 and a half years, why would they give a fukk about him?

They've done nothing different, the biggest impact is the bulls pg plays and assist to turnover ratio

Post some stats showing Boston played poorly the first 2 game s

You can't because Boston out their heart and soul into trying to win the first two games for IT and bulls embarrassed them

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
They've done nothing different, the biggest impact is the bulls pg plays and assist to turnover ratio

Post some stats showing Boston played poorly the first 2 game s

You can't because Boston out their heart and soul into trying to win the first two games for IT and bulls embarrassed them

Horford stepped up last three for sure

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
This is bullshyt and everyone knows that Rondo abscense put Boston back in the series.
:beli: Whether it was the reason or not doesn't really matter at this point. The game has been played already; can't take it back.

I just gave a plausible suggestion to a question. Rondo's impact on or off the court or IT not fully being in it... Celtics lead 3-2 FOR NOW whether it's bullshyt or not.