• Bulls in 7

• Celtics in 7

• Bulls in 6

• Bulls in 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

:scust: how can anyone stan this wakk ass nikka.The coli weird you got dudes who dikkride low iq players like rose,wade and westbrook but hate on chris paul.

Last edited:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Give avery bradley credit instead of blaming jimmy,he played better on both ends especially on defense.The bulls tried to switch thomas on jimmy several times with canaan screens and boston sends a double every time,they aren't letting that happen they'd rather let the bulls role players brick 3's than get that match up exploited.

Jimmy deferred to wade instead or forcing shots.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:scust: how can anyone stan this wakk ass nikka.The coli weird you got dudes who dikkride low iq players like rose,wade and westbrook but hate on chris paul.

It was plays like this that really added up and prevented Chicago from getting any kind of stability or run going. They couldn't get any cushion as the game went along... Wade was just chillin' on D for the most part, and then he had just horrible turnovers. I honestly didn't know he was closing in on a triple double til they put the line up on the screen. Just me watching, was telling me he was hurting us. Too many times he was doing too much and just giving Boston the ball

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

son - you usually on point but you can see what happened here, they got lost on the screen and Wade tried to go under. Not sure if he was helping/switching or if he supposed to be guarding (Avery??) but then when they swung the ball twice there were 2 people open.

I can't tell if that's solely Wade's fault just because he was the one left without a chair (musical chairs analogy)

Edit: Upon further review - CAnaan switched off of IT, when he didn't need to. Wade went under to catch up with Avery and there should have been a communication

that's the biggest thing is communicaiton, I doubt CAnaan or Tolliver no when to switch or not - they haven't played enough. Tolliver played well but Canaan was getting burned on switches all night (along with the Typical abuse of Mirotic).

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
son - you usually on point but you can see what happened here, they got lost on the screen and Wade tried to go under. Not sure if he was helping/switching or if he supposed to be guarding (Avery??) but then when they swung the ball twice there were 2 people open.

I can't tell if that's solely Wade's fault just because he was the one left without a chair (musical chairs analogy)
:dahell:

I understand getting mixed up on the screen... but what about his effort to get out to Olynyk? He's walking in the paint, doesn't even attempt to get out there. Then compounds it by not even boxing out or looking to get the rebound when he clearly had more than enough time get in position to do so

:mindblown:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
:dahell:

I understand getting mixed up on the screen... but what about his effort to get out to Olynyk? He's walking in the paint, doesn't even attempt to get out there. Then compounds it by not even boxing out or looking to get the rebound when he clearly had more than enough time get in position to do so

:mindblown:

Breh he was clear on the other side of the court - there's no point in running out to Olynyk, sometimes those old legs know when to take the "L"

and I had to re-review the video, Canaan switched potentially prematurely and left IT open, which is the reason Olynyk was open but again Wade was all the way on the other side of the floor and had no idea who was open.

Then Canaan stood around while Avery crashed the boards....Wade's "man" would have be Olynyk who was shooting , Canaan technicallly should have put a body on Avery who snuck behind Wade.
Granted Wade should have looked back or at least got into some sort of boxing out stance but I can't entirely blame Wade on that one. It looked far worse live then when you break down what actually happened. It was really Canaan's fault on both accords.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's probably cause guys that weren't used to getting much burn getting PT, but they had a lot of blown coverages like that all game.

Boston was getting wide open 3s off of just 1 action
:mjlol:

It was a miracle that they bricked so many of them, cause the Bulls were just not locked in at all defensively. Seemed lost quite a bit.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
*Asterisk series.

Because Rondo is the reason Horford, Olynyk, Rozier and Bradley are making shots?

It's intellectually lazy to just put it one thing when you can clearly see Brad Stevens has made adjustments and Hoiberg hasnt. Rondo aint the reason Horford bullying Lopez out their. No way he can assist RoLo on that one.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
foh with that bullshyt loss of sister excuse. shyt is irksome if they win nikkas ain't saying that so stop with the excuses and be happy y'all winning.

How is that excuse any less valid than missing Rondo? Is Rondo out their guarding horford? RoLo getting bullied defensively. Rondo was gonna help with that too?

You clearly can see IT's attitude change after Game 2, hell the whole teams. You think it was cuz they were petrified of Rondo? SMH

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
How is that excuse any less valid than missing Rondo? Is Rondo out their guarding horford? RoLo getting bullied defensively. Rondo was gonna help with that too?

You clearly can see IT's attitude change after Game 2, hell the whole teams. You think it was cuz they were petrified of Rondo? SMH

IT's attitude changed after Game 2? Or did it change when he realized he was gonna be fed a healthy diet of Grant and MCW neither of who played very much during the year.

Boston feeding on lack of perimeter defense (Rondo) and the fact that had no real penetrators or ball handlers in game 3 and 4. People screaming Wade shoud play PG saw exactly what happened when Wade is at the 1 for extended period of time

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
this is what's funny abou tthese games

no one remembers GSW won with an injured Kevin Love and Kyrie

no one will remember Boston won because Rondo was out during the games they won. Even if we stroll a 1-handed Rondo out there in game 6, the fact is we aren't at full strength and Boston is and Boston can barely put the 8th seed away. At this point, I'm betting heavy against Boston in the 2nd round. No way they get passed Washington

lthe game last night was frustrating because we shot better than Boston, we hit the same # of 3's on less attempts. What happened, they took more FT's and hit every single one of them, 23 for 23, 100% FT% and they didn't turn the ball over while turning the Bulls over.

The FT's it's whatever, we know there were several bogus calls

the turnovers is due to the fact we have a 4th string shooting PG playing - Boston honed in on Butler, Wade went offf, which is supposed to happen but no one else stepped up on the perimeter and Robin Lopez isn't who I would depend on with his back to the basket.

Mirotic minutes are increasing despite him playing worse and worse, esp on D, meanwhile Portis numers have dwindled, despite him playing well in limited minutes. Last night, he played 12 min (most of it in the 4th after they broke open a lead). Why wasn't he go to earlier in the 3rd when Mirotic was getting abused and providing nothing. Mirotic seems more interested in shooting 10 feet behind the 3 point line instead of actually using his length