• Bulls in 7

• Celtics in 7

• Bulls in 6

• Bulls in 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
:beli: Whether it was the reason or not doesn't really matter at this point. The game has been played already; can't take it back.

I just gave a plausible suggestion to a question. Rondo's impact on or off the court or IT not fully being in it... Celtics lead 3-2 FOR NOW whether it's bullshyt or not.

No your didn't, you suggested someone who doesn't even lace it up had an impact on the game vs someone who does lace em up

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They've done nothing different, the biggest impact is the bulls pg plays and assist to turnover ratio

Post some stats showing Boston played poorly the first 2 game s

You can't because Boston out their heart and soul into trying to win the first two games for IT and bulls embarrassed them

Wow... I mean really... did you watch the games?

They only cleaned up their rebounding, inserted Gerald Green into the starting lineup to space the floor more, the bench started contributing and started to employ 2-3 zone at times in the game to prevent easy inside buckets.

Serious question did you watch the games?

No one is saying Rondo's absence was a non factor. He clearly has impacted the Bulls offensively and even defensively. But HOW DOES HAVING RONDO CHANGE WHAT ADJUSTMENTS THE CELTICS MADE?

Rondo made our bench play better?

Also in Game 1 Rondo was a -7 on the floor.

He was great in ONE game. ONE GAME.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Wow... I mean really... did you watch the games?

They only cleaned up their rebounding, inserted Gerald Green into the starting lineup to space the floor more, the bench started contributing and started to employ 2-3 zone at times in the game to prevent easy inside buckets.

Serious question did you watch the games?

No one is saying Rondo's absence was a non factor. He clearly has impacted the Bulls offensively and even defensively. But HOW DOES HAVING RONDO CHANGE WHAT ADJUSTMENTS THE CELTICS MADE?

Rondo made our bench play better?

Also in Game 1 Rondo was a -7 on the floor.

He was great in ONE game. ONE GAME.

it's easier to call all these great things when we have no PG with teh ability to control the pace of the game or set our guys up with easier shots. The pace of the game has changed on our offense, you guys are rebounding better because we are simply taking more and more bad shots and turning us over.

Both games 3 and 4, you blew us out in the 1st qtr - once we removed Grant from the lineup we came back....then we reinserted grant (In game 3) and you guys blew us out the water in Q3. Gerald Green scored 8 points in Game 3 and 2 points in Game 5. YOu really in here talking about Gerald Green

Celtics didn' thave to make any adjustments - we lost our starting PG who at the time was playing as the 3rd best person in the series. fukk outta here with your bullshyt. You and every celtic player in here talking about Brad and "now we are playing for IT" - why they weren't playing for IT in Game 1 and 2 when he scored 33 and 20 respectively.\?

441fff92-552a-4094-9ffc-e8d75871b096.png

Gerald Green now is a defender causing a 13 % swing in Offense efficiency and a 23 point swing in Defensive efficiency

what about the FG% and 3pt %? I guess this is the adjustments the celtics made - has nothing to do with their starting PG being out

injuries happen -but don't sit there and lie about why your team is winning the series. Take you win and be a man about it.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Part of me thinks the C's are gonna run them off the floor tonight

Part of me thinks Butler is due for a huge game

:francis: