• Bulls in 6

• Bulls in 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
While Wade's stat line was nice, he got caught up Ego tripping against Smart multiple times that lead directly to a turnover and Boston scoring.

Smart was frustrating him, he would iso against him... Then lose the ball. I think most of Boston's clean break aways were cause of terrible Wade turnovers.

While your wade stanning is consistent, his stats didnt indicate how wishy washy he really was in this game. Hes a part of the problem just lile everyone else
That's why I only commented on the blocks breh's :pachaha:. Even without the super athleticism, nikka has the GOAT timing for blocking shots. Pound for pound, the greatest shot blocker to ever play the game :hubie:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Bulls bein doing this all year.. Remember they were 3-0 and folks thought they was going to do some shyt?? This has been them all season :mjcry:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Gm's are scared to make moves. Dont blame LeBron
Not blaming him

You're right about gm's being too p*ssy and opting to wait Bron out

What makes it even more scust is that you'll see the Rockets and Spurs try to load up this summer to knock the Warriors off. shyt you even had Dame and the Blazers talking about improving to try and challenge the Warriors

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Not blaming him

You're right about gm's being too p*ssy and opting to wait Bron out

What makes it even more scust is that you'll see the Rockets and Spurs try to load up this summer to knock the Warriors off. shyt you even had Dame and the Blazers talking about improving to try and challenge the Warriors

Oh i know.. Not sure if anything can be done about waiting LeBron out.. Its disgusting

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
:francis: i dont wanna here people :cape: of Jimmy .. there was plenty of ways for jimmy to get his with IT matched up on him .. he could have 'posted him up' he could have shot 'face up Jumpers' all day against a 5'6 midget, he could have drawn fouls if he didn't wanna put it on the floor ..miss me with the excuses .. It is what it is

Jimmy needs to deliver in game 6 but as @cornercommission2k12 mentioned it should have been that way since a few games ago .. instead we waiting on Rondo to save our season in the next game.. everyone has 2 do better ..but as the 'leader' x 'superstar' of this team that 4th quarter performance in a important game was :trash:

I know it's easy to look at the Stateline and say he wasn't playing like a superstar, in the 4th he was never given an opportunity to post IT up . Hoiberg calls the plays not Jimmy but I hear your point as well.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
At 35 D Wade is still just so fukkin good smh, I can't believe that dude still blocks shots with ease like he has been doing for the last few years, he us averaging like 2.5 per game this series (didn't check bytch nikka).

Wade needs some help breh's :francis:
nikka didn't even play defense last night, I'd hope he could get a couple chance blocks to display he has some worth to the team :francis: