• Bulls in 6

• Bulls in 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
At 35 D Wade is still just so fukkin good smh, I can't believe that dude still blocks shots with ease like he has been doing for the last few years, he us averaging like 2.5 per game this series (didn't check bytch nikka).

Wade needs some help breh's :francis:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Needed 2 Jimmy step up unite and show he was that guy .. with all the possessions with IT on him that was unacceptable ... didn't i hear someone saying IT is ranked the worst defender int he league

SMH

He needs to make that statement game in game 6 after this BS
Jimmy should have made a statement game way back in game 3.

I've supported jimmy all season, but right now he playing like a 2nd option.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Needed 2 Jimmy step up unite and show he was that guy .. with all the possessions with IT on him that was unacceptable ... didn't i hear someone saying IT is ranked the worst defender int he league

SMH

He needs to make that statement game in game 6 after this BS

hard to dribble against a 5'6 person and you're 6'8 and then getting swarmed from all sides....teammates gotta step up and show they can hit open jumpers

Wade out here missing layups
Niko missing everything he throws up
Portis was cold by the time he got in the game
Zip....

we had no support for Butler

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hard to dribble against a 5'6 person and you're 6'8 and then getting swarmed from all sides....teammates gotta step up and show they can hit open jumpers

Wade out here missing layups
Niko missing everything he throws up
Portis was cold by the time he got in the game
Zip....

we had no support for Butler

:francis: i dont wanna here people :cape: of Jimmy .. there was plenty of ways for jimmy to get his with IT matched up on him .. he could have 'posted him up' he could have shot 'face up Jumpers' all day against a 5'6 midget, he could have drawn fouls if he didn't wanna put it on the floor ..miss me with the excuses .. It is what it is

Jimmy needs to deliver in game 6 but as @cornercommission2k12 mentioned it should have been that way since a few games ago .. instead we waiting on Rondo to save our season in the next game.. everyone has 2 do better ..but as the 'leader' x 'superstar' of this team that 4th quarter performance in a important game was :trash:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
At 35 D Wade is still just so fukkin good smh, I can't believe that dude still blocks shots with ease like he has been doing for the last few years, he us averaging like 2.5 per game this series (didn't check bytch nikka).

While Wade's stat line was nice, he got caught up Ego tripping against Smart multiple times that lead directly to a turnover and Boston scoring.

Smart was frustrating him, he would iso against him... Then lose the ball. I think most of Boston's clean break aways were cause of terrible Wade turnovers.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

While your wade stanning is consistent, his stats didnt indicate how wishy washy he really was in this game. Hes a part of the problem just lile everyone else