• Bulls in 6

• Bulls in 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Rondo practiced with the Bulls today. :beli:

The Bulls' point guard situation has been in flux since Rondo suffered a fractured right thumb in Game 2. Rondo initially said he'd be out at least "a couple weeks" after being placed in a hard cast for the thumb injury, and a wrist injury he has been dealing with over the last few weeks.

Though he wasn't wearing the cast Monday, Hoiberg ruled Rondo out of Game 5 but left the door open for a potential return in Game 6 or a possible Game 7.

Bulls' Rondo out of cast; Canaan to start

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Like I've been saying, either these d-leaguers (MCW is D League idgaf about his ROY) step up and prove they belong in the big boy league or we get bounced tf out. It's bad enough for these nikkas to even be backups, but we don't deserve to win a playoff series with these motherfukkers starting

At the very least just hang on till game 7 and pray Rondo can play by then :sadcam:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Like I've been saying, either these d-leaguers (MCW is D League idgaf about his ROY) step up and prove they belong in the big boy league or we get bounced tf out. It's bad enough for these nikkas to even be backups, but we don't deserve to win a playoff series with these motherfukkers starting

At the very least just hang on till game 7 and pray Rondo can play by then :sadcam:
I'm not one that think it's so much on rondo playing or not. Rondo did make us better, but for me it was more about the adjustments boston made, inserting green into the lineup, how they have committed more to rebounding and getting back etc, that has changed this series and the best idiot fred, the 30th ranked coach in the league could do, was wait all the way to game 4 to try and put a smaller defender on a smaller guard, something he should have been trying way back in game 2. We have made no adjustments outside of that, especially in how we defend the perimeter and thomas, and we still stink in transition defense. Most of that is on the coaching. Rondo going down exposes how horrible fred is.

Only thing saving us is some herculean effort from jimmy and wade. Outside of that, this series about over. Celtics the better more well coached team.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The Bulls' point guard situation has been in flux since Rondo suffered a fractured right thumb in Game 2. Rondo initially said he'd be out at least "a couple weeks" after being placed in a hard cast for the thumb injury, and a wrist injury he has been dealing with over the last few weeks.

Though he wasn't wearing the cast Monday, Hoiberg ruled Rondo out of Game 5 but left the door open for a potential return in Game 6 or a possible Game 7.

Bulls' Rondo out of cast; Canaan to start

rondo better pull a willis reed and pop up for the tip off. the bulls would be better signing someone off the street than go to war with these :trash: backup PG's on this roster.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

MCW is having an OJ mayo type career trajectory. but OJ mayo never won ROY tho.

KingB137

All Star
Daps
I wanted this series to go to 7 but without Rondo that might not be possible.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm not one that think it's so much on rondo playing or not. Rondo did make us better, but for me it was more about the adjustments boston made, inserting green into the lineup, how they have committed more to rebounding and getting back etc, that has changed this series and the best idiot fred, the 30th ranked coach in the league could do, was wait all the way to game 4 to try and put a smaller defender on a smaller guard, something he should have been trying way back in game 2. We have made no adjustments outside of that, especially in how we defend the perimeter and thomas, and we still stink in transition defense. Most of that is on the coaching. Rondo going down exposes how horrible fred is.

Only thing saving us is some herculean effort from jimmy and wade. Outside of that, this series about over. Celtics the better more well coached team.

:francis:NAH BREAUGH OVER 2 GAMES
THESE DUDES WERE A COMBINED 3-13 FROM THE FIELD,
5 AST, 9 TO
WITH A -39 NET IN 51 MINUTES OF PLAY.

ITS DIRECTLY RELATED TO RONDO NOT PLAYING.
THESE DUDES HAVENT BEEN THREATS TO SCORE
MAKE PLAYS NOR PLAY DEFENSE.

CANAAN DROPPED 13 & 3
NO TURNOVERS AND A +11 NET.

RONDO EXPLOITED I.T.s LACK OF D.
THEYVE BEEN COLLAPSING ON JIMMY
SINCE RONDO LEFT.

RONDO HANDLING THE BALL ALLOWED JIMMY
TO PICK HIS SPOTS.
:devil:
:evil:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Ayo I just thought about something, where the fukk is Mario Chalmers??

I didn't see him really play his last year with the Grizzlies, but I'm pretty sure I'll still take him over any healthy point guard on the Bulls right now