• Bulls in 7

• Celtics in 7

• Bulls in 6

• Bulls in 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

KingB137

All Star
Daps
We might not have any other choice but to pick up Rondo's option. Most free agent PGs seem unlikely to sign here. George Hill would be nice, but he's 31, injury prone, and wants a max, Jeff Teague sucks, and I doubt they would take another chance on Rose. I think the Bulls best chance is go after Holiday. Unless you wanna bet on Hill and give him a max contract.
:yeshrug:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
We might not have any other choice but to pick up Rondo's option. Most free agent PGs seem unlikely to sign here. George Hill would be nice, but he's 31, injury prone, and wants a max, Jeff Teague sucks, and I doubt they would take another chance on Rose. I think the Bulls best chance is go after Holiday. Unless you wanna bet on Hill and give him a max contract.
Holiday's gonna want a near max too.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:martin:

If yal want a PG so bad, then trade Jimmy for a top 3 pick. Get Fultz or Ball. Honestly, if Boston offers Brown, that Nets Pick and filler for Jimmy I'd take that shyt. Only way I'm committing to Jimmy is if they can get a stud here in FA, if not, go get a stud in the draft. Jimmy can bounce after next year anyway... and if he doesn't bounce it's going to cost like 250M+ to keep him and he'll be well into his 30s making max bread. fukk that

:hubie:

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
I said before the series, this not a typical 1/8 match up

If we didn't go through a carousel of role players and fred coached better down the stretch of some games, we could have 53 wins too. If we showed up vs bad teams, or didn't lose big leads we could have 53 wins too. This wasn't some scrappy team fighting and clawing for 41 wins.

Still , kinda surprising to be up 2-0. At best I thought we would get the split.

Bro I don't know this bulls team....where did they come from? Is this the team that my job was giving tickets away?:dwillhuh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

george hill certainly picked the right season to have a career year.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Let's talk about it :mjgrin:

7 points, 11 rebounds -19 +/-

He's an overrated bum that has a high clap to rebound ratio and is gettin outworked by overweight Brazilians and Sideshow Lopez. I'd be embrassed that this clappin ass nikka was on my team
He's not getting outworked on the boards he's just getting back on offense, where he excels. :ufdup:

He got offensive boards tonight it's not his fault he passed to a teammate that said fukk your hard work and shot a three :francis:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Rondo can still be a very solid backup pg, and I think dude is willing to do it unlike Rose.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Bulls should go for the Lavine trade with the Wolves and let Lavine ball out :hubie:

shyt even Okafor might be a nice pick up if 76s still trying to get rid of him :patrice:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
pvZk9z7.jpg

:scust: