• Bulls in 6

• Bulls in 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think its over @Big Boss

Isaiah Thomas yelling at Smart on the court, Smart flicks off the crowd, Rondo repeatedly says "they're quitting" within earshot of Avery Bradley, who agrees, noting guys were hanging heads

This team has never won a road playoff game and they haven't won in Chicago since November 2014. If the series comes back to Boston I'll be shocked

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
This team has never won a road playoff game and they haven't won in Chicago since November 2014. If the series comes back to Boston I'll be shocked
Bulls have had a tendency to get relaxed and lay eggs all season. Boston could very much win a close 1 in game 3, then apply extreme pressure to a game 4 in chicago.

The issue with boston is, they have to find a better way to close. Seems they just want to run a team off the floor, playoffs is about half court execution most of the time. Jimmy on thomas makes boston play like a college team during the tournament, swinging the ball just to hit the home run 3. shyt really on horford, if he can play like what he is getting paid he could open the floor up for everyone.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Yeah cuz GarPax are the safest most incompetent GM's in the NBA.. Act like the Bulls don't need really picks.. These few playoff wins got yall forgettin how horrible GarPax is lol ok
Who forgot how horrible garpax is? Pull the receipts

And as I been saying, if gar pax is terrible at building around jimmy, then garpax will be equally as bad rebuilding. There is no safety net within rebuilding that will spare incompetence from garpax. Can't have it both ways. Can't have terrible front office as the reason you have to trade jimmy then hand said terrible front office the keys to rebuilding from the ground up.

The Bulls are up 2-0 now, mainly because they have rondo saving hoiberg from himself, and running the offense. If you look at our sidelines you see rondo and wade doing more coaching than fred. That same save them from themselves approach might be the best move going forward with wade and jimmy leading the recruiting.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Who forgot how horrible garpax is? Pull the receipts

And as I been saying, if gar pax is terrible at building around jimmy, then garpax will be equally as bad rebuilding. There is no safety net within rebuilding that will spare incompetence from garpax. Can't have it both ways. Can't have terrible front office as the reason you have to trade jimmy then hand said terrible front office the keys to rebuilding from the ground up.

The Bulls are up 2-0 now, mainly because they have rondo saving hoiberg from himself, and running the offense. If you look at our sidelines you see rondo and wade doing more coaching than fred. That same save them from themselves approach might be the best move going forward with wade and jimmy leading the recruiting.

I understand.. Don't believe the rebuild will be easy.. I'm just hoping they both get fired

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Lets calm down with all this cavs wanted to avoid us talk. We been Lebron bytch going on 14 years now. Any team would have gave this fraud ass celtics problems. Hassan would be in their ass. PG would have went off.
yall didnt have players with championship swag and championship leadership who taught bronze how to be a champion

:shaq:

well now u do shall you get past the wiz children you will understand and appreciate the greatness that is playoff dwyane wade

bron them want them problems when Wade cooks kyrie :blessed:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Dwash:camby:
Dwhistle:camby:
"Wade flabby and sick":rudy:
Notice how Wade did nothing the 1st 3 quarters but the 4th:umad: 3 clutch threes and fadeaway:umad: haters stay mad:umad:..Bulls won this series:umad: Wade/rondo experience ain't Gunna let this team lose it:umad:
1st ballet hall of famer:umad:

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
I understand.. Don't believe the rebuild will be easy.. I'm just hoping they both get fired
But we all know that the owners of the bulls are very loyal,they would have to fail at rebuilding in order to get fired.....nobody has time to see that eddie Robinson, Marcus fixer shyt no more....that's why I'm all for wade and jimmy being able to recruit one more person to come, especially with this front office

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
C9TEmGUXkAATjIz.jpg:large