Results are only viewable after voting.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
:laugh:

Y'all tripping...

Don't let these 2 Playoff Games fool you. You don't pick up Rondo's option, I'm glad he's playing well now cause I'm a Bulls fan, but no... That's money that could go somewhere else.
The league has passed up rondo skillset.

He just fortunate to be playing a 1 trick pony offense

We will see that we need to move on from rondo clearly in the 2nd rd when either Schroeder or especially wall will be blowing past rondo with ease.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
you get rid of Rondo, you still need 2 PGs. Our backups are below average for most of the games I've seen. I like MCW but he can't hit an outside shot.

Rondo can absolutely run a team similar what Duhon use to bring to the table - however , happy to move on if we get an improvement at PG.
Jrue Holiday is out there...

And if Jimmy and Wade hop on that banana boat after a solid playoff run... CP3 might be listening

:sas1:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
:laugh:

Y'all tripping...

Don't let these 2 Playoff Games fool you. You don't pick up Rondo's option, I'm glad he's playing well now cause I'm a Bulls fan, but no... That's money that could go somewhere else.

This depends on whats the market for jrue holiday most likely. If hes commanding max money then id say thatll tell me to pick up the option and draft a 1.

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
you get rid of Rondo, you still need 2 PGs. Our backups are below average for most of the games I've seen. I like MCW but he can't hit an outside shot.

Rondo can absolutely run a team similar what Duhon use to bring to the table - however , happy to move on if we get an improvement at PG.
By letting rondo go, mcdermott off the books, possibly niko gone, bulls could clear about 20 mill in cap, enough space to add better players to surround jimmy with. Only way you justify keeping rondo, is if he leads the team to the ecf.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
milsap would excellent on the bulls... but obviously there will be a glaring hole at PG when they don't pick up option on rondo? who can they grab?.. I also think Reddikk could help.. maybe Nick young also?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
milsap would excellent on the bulls... but obviously there will be a glaring hole at PG when they don't pick up option on rondo? who can they grab?.. I also think Reddikk could help.. maybe Nick young also?
Grant & Payne will be back on rookie deals :francis:

Maybe they will keep Rondo :lupe:

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I think darrin collison could be grabbed for cheaper than the other pgs. And I think he fits well next to Jimmy.

Trade for guys like bledsoe or reggie jackson could be made too, with the 16th pick as a chip. I still think reggie jackson is a star, just worn down by screaming ass stan van. Heat sat him down for a reason.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
The league has passed up rondo skillset.

He just fortunate to be playing a 1 trick pony offense

We will see that we need to move on from rondo clearly in the 2nd rd when either Schroeder or especially wall will be blowing past rondo with ease.

Damn, you Killin Rondo no respect, he had an acl tear , he's not as quick or defensive as he use to be .

People stay dissing him, he deserves better ...

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Milsap likely out our range.

Guys like ibaka, Patrick Patterson would be solid pick ups imo.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

If you add Reddikk and a pg to this team and if Zip/portis can replace mirotic that would be huge.

As someone said earlier, you see mirotic ability to stretch defenses, even when he's not hitting

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Jrue Holiday is out there...

And if Jimmy and Wade hop on that banana boat after a solid playoff run... CP3 might be listening

:sas1:

this is what I'm hoping for. if the bulls are able to compete in the 2nd round or possibly get to the ECF, wade/jimmy would have a more than decent time trying to lure cp3 here I'd think.