• Celtics in 7

• Bulls in 6

• Bulls in 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Milsap likely out our range.

Guys like ibaka, Patrick Patterson would be solid pick ups imo.

If
:martin:

If yal want a PG so bad, then trade Jimmy for a top 3 pick. Get Fultz or Ball. Honestly, if Boston offers Brown, that Nets Pick and filler for Jimmy I'd take that shyt. Only way I'm committing to Jimmy is if they can get a stud here in FA, if not, go get a stud in the draft. Jimmy can bounce after next year anyway... and if he doesn't bounce it's going to cost like 250M+ to keep him and he'll be well into his 30s making max bread. fukk that

:hubie:

Someone will pay him, so why not pay him and wait and trade .

I don't get trading a player who you know and know what they bring to the table for draft prospects that who knows how they will end up. There's a couple of long wings that look promising but they could also end up being duds. Jimmy got the work ethic and wanted to be better

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
He's not getting outworked on the boards he's just getting back on offense, where he excels. :ufdup:

He got offensive boards tonight it's not his fault he passed to a teammate that said fukk your hard work and shot a three :francis:

:dwillhuh:

He scored 7 points in a playoff game. He was paid max money to be a factor on offense and looks like a backup SF out there. He's playing like a real bum out there

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
pvZk9z7.jpg

:scust:

boa constrictor

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
End the series

I think its over @Big Boss

Isaiah Thomas yelling at Smart on the court, Smart flicks off the crowd, Rondo repeatedly says "they're quitting" within earshot of Avery Bradley, who agrees, noting guys were hanging heads