• Bulls in 6

• Bulls in 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Unless a Playoff Run lures a big name to Chicago, I'm open to dealing Jimmy.

Jimmy balling right now means his stock will be high as shyt. You gotta see what teams are willing to give up for him

:manny:
I couldn't deal Jimmy. ..that's just me tho. ... the league is kinda scarce with game changers. ... I just couldn't do it. :manny:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I said before the series, this not a typical 1/8 match up

If we didn't go through a carousel of role players and fred coached better down the stretch of some games, we could have 53 wins too. If we showed up vs bad teams, or didn't lose big leads we could have 53 wins too. This wasn't some scrappy team fighting and clawing for 41 wins.

Still , kinda surprising to be up 2-0. At best I thought we would get the split.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
would you keep Rondo?

i think that's the big question next to trading Butler.

Rondo in Jan was as good as gone, IMO...i never understood the hate but i also dont watch every single game.

Good question. I didn't watch a lot of bulls games either. ..I'd wager that many Bulls fans would say deal him. Just my guess. But he was remarkable tonight.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Yeah cuz GarPax are the safest most incompetent GM's in the NBA.. Act like the Bulls don't need really picks.. These few playoff wins got yall forgettin how horrible GarPax is lol ok

lol, they already made a trade knowing them, when you luck up and get a superstar it seems the Bulls are always trying to show they can "create" another one. Fanbase will show up for any rebuild.

I think they are the same guys who waived JR SMith back in the day...

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Good question. I didn't watch a lot of bulls games either. ..I'd wager that many Bulls fans would say deal him. Just my guess. But he was remarkable tonight.

both games he's been really good. last game at half, people were saying bench Rondo but i thought he was playing terrific.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

j

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
:laugh:

Y'all tripping...

Don't let these 2 Playoff Games fool you. You don't pick up Rondo's option, I'm glad he's playing well now cause I'm a Bulls fan, but no... That's money that could go somewhere else.

you get rid of Rondo, you still need 2 PGs. Our backups are below average for most of the games I've seen. I like MCW but he can't hit an outside shot.

Rondo can absolutely run a team similar what Duhon use to bring to the table - however , happy to move on if we get an improvement at PG.