• Celtics in 7

• Bulls in 6

• Bulls in 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It'd be so wise to move Butler this summer while his stock is very high. Even if Boston doesn't want to do business, you could probably finesse the Lakers(Ingram,Dlo, pick) or Nuggets(Murray, picks, Mudiay). Sadly I think the Bulls FO tries to make a run next year, Wade opts in, and Chicago wins 45 games.

I think dudes fear them early 2000 post Jordan days.. It can't and won't get that bad although there may be another leadership struggle

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I'm about to go fuk wit my pops cuz I initially told him I predict Bulls in 7. He was like son u getting retarded. I'm like pops Bulls better than their record and its gonna be a match up issue and IT the Celts best player. He was like nah they #1 seed.

Seems like my prediction is wrong....may be Bulls in 4 or 5.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
It'd be so wise to move Butler this summer while his stock is very high. Even if Boston doesn't want to do business, you could probably finesse the Lakers(Ingram,Dlo, pick) or Nuggets(Murray, picks, Mudiay). Sadly I think the Bulls FO tries to make a run next year, Wade opts in, and Chicago wins 45 games.
I think they have the space for a near max player. If they get to the ECFs, I think Wade & Butler could recruit.

If Butler was older, I would def say blow it up, but add Millsap and you're probably looking at a couple ECF runs then blow it up after that.

But like with anything, don't be half in half out, commit to a direction.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Unless a Playoff Run lures a big name to Chicago, I'm open to dealing Jimmy.

Jimmy balling right now means his stock will be high as shyt. You gotta see what teams are willing to give up for him

:manny:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I'm about to go fuk wit my pops cuz I initially told him I predict Bulls in 7. He was like son u getting retarded. I'm like pops Bulls better than their record and its gonna be a match up issue and IT the Celts best player. He was like nah they #1 seed.

Seems like my prediction is wrong....may be Bulls in 4 or 5.

I said earlier this would likely go seven. ..but wasn't wasn't bold enough to say the Bulls could win the final game. ..now I'm on some :patrice: shyt

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Unless a Playoff Run lures a big name to Chicago, I'm open to dealing Jimmy.

Jimmy balling right now means his stock will be high as shyt. You gotta see what teams are willing to give up for him

:manny:
If it ain't a no brainer no pennies on the dollar shyt. Hayward for the max is ok by me if you can't get the big name banana boat guy.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I think they have the space for a near max player. If they get to the ECFs, I think Wade & Butler could recruit.

If Butler was older, I would def say blow it up, but add Millsap and you're probably looking at a couple ECF runs then blow it up after that.

But like with anything, don't be half in half out, commit to a direction.

people saying trade Butler are crazy, you're not gonna find a two-way player to replace Butler and he keeps getting better.

i say add the few pieces, which in reality is SF or SG to compliment Butler and another strong PF/C and have Wade on the bench

also a backup PG -