• Celtics in 7

• Bulls in 6

• Bulls in 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yea... LeBron owned the Bulls for years... that said, they haven't YET this season. And this is a completely different Bulls squad. I am pretty sure the Cavs were very aware of that. And they're still been barely scraping passed the Pacers. I was saying this before the playoffs began that the Bulls despite what see they were them OR the Heat would of been the team nobody wanted to see.

We always kill Lebron in the reg season tho. Don't get me wrong we would have been competitive, especially since Cleveland has been odd all year. They would have still handled us in 5 games. But this C's team is not legit. The thing about them is Stevens has them well coached. They always surprise teams during the regular season through their effort and hustle. And IT has been insane this year. But effort and hustle doesn't get it done in the playoffs and your best player can't be a 5'8 defensive sieve. And your second best player can't be a career playoff underachiever who gets destroyed on the boards every time

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
ZSGOtho.png

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
The Bulls need to start over.. Jimmy will not be that dude

It'd be so wise to move Butler this summer while his stock is very high. Even if Boston doesn't want to do business, you could probably finesse the Lakers(Ingram,Dlo, pick) or Nuggets(Murray, picks, Mudiay). Sadly I think the Bulls FO tries to make a run next year, Wade opts in, and Chicago wins 45 games.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Caught the 4 Q

My fellow Bull fans this a beatiful moment:mjcry:

This can be the first time we beat Celtics in the Playoffs:damn:

We 4-0 against them this can be it:ohlawd:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
We always kill Lebron in the reg season tho. Don't get me wrong we would have been competitive, especially since Cleveland has been odd all year. They would have still handled us in 5 games. But this C's team is not legit. The thing about them is Stevens has them well coached. They always surprise teams during the regular season through their effort and hustle. And IT has been insane this year. But effort and hustle doesn't get it done in the playoffs and your best player can't be a 5'8 defensive sieve. And your second best player can't be a career playoff underachiever who gets destroyed on the boards every time

Cleveland would and can spank the Bulls like they are little children...

One year the Mavs beat the Lakers 3-1 in the regular season then the playoffs happened