World War II got to be the pinnacle of human savagery

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Eh the Nazis were just as bad as the Ustase, but a lot of the normal German army were unaware of the concentration camps.

No offense, but the bolded is false. It sounds a lot like the "clean Wehrmacht" myth. The below Reddit thread goes into way more detail than I could hope to do on my own and has various sources if you're interested in further reading or want to know where the poster is getting their info from:

Just how much of the Wehrmacht was dirty?

The gist of it is the Wehrmacht was not only aware of the atrocities the Nazis were committing, but were active participants and facilitators of those atrocities.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I'm not belittling anyone else's experience nor denying them their pain. You used the word "pinnacle". By any definition anything thereafter is comparative. That dance won't work here.
It wasn't a diss towards you. I was actually referring to myself and I was just saying my thoughts out loud.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The one thing folks don't realize about both the World Wars. Is the amount of Black Soldiers who fought in wars they had no business fighting in. Black Soldiers from United States of course, and Soldiers from Caribbean and African lands that were under the French, Dutch and English.

But you don't hear them say shiit about this tho:francis:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
The one thing folks don't realize about both the World Wars. Is the amount of Black Soldiers who fought in wars they had no business fighting in. Black Soldiers from United States of course, and Soldiers from Caribbean and African lands that were under the French, Dutch and English.

But you don't hear them say shiit about this tho:francis:
Get dragged into cac and asian fukkery for absolute no reason. The only reason Black people had justification to fight during WWII was the Holocaust and see what the Nazis will do to us once they got done with the Jews.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get dragged into cac and asian fukkery for absolute no reason. The only reason Black people had justification to fight during WWII was the Holocaust and see what the Nazis will do to us once they got done with the Jews.

They practiced that shiit first on Black folks first in Namibia and Remotes areas of SA.

sosayeth

All Star
Daps
I watched this video titled Don't Feel Sorry For Japan or something...yea, it wasn't even 10 minutes, but...I don't feel sorry for Japan after learning about some of the shyt they didover the last century or so :merchant:

I lived in Hiroshima and I don't feel sorry for Japan.