World War II got to be the pinnacle of human savagery

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
you guys need to read more history
the world has always been a demonic hell hole filled with uneven suffering
there is no purpose to the suffering

You're right that human savagery has always been a thing, but WW2 is unique in that technology and globalism reached a point where every form of demonic activity that has always existed (rape, genocide, slavery, war atrocities, famine, disease) could be transported on a massive global scale. And this before you even introduced weapons with the capability of literally blowing up the world.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
If a WW3 happens..I don't think the savagery will top WW2. I'd be expecting a lot of bombs and aerial/naval battles but not as much ground combat unless in very remote proxy locations or after the bulk of the damage was done guerilla style against resistant civilians. I find a hard time imagining tons of troops being on foot and able to clash with the emotional vitriol that lead to what was seen in WW2.

MAD has largely kept big conflicts like that from happening.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
The evil European white race wins the savagery Olympics hands down:

1.Annihilation of Native Americans, Australian Aborigines, New Zealand Maori.

2. Bombing Japanese civilians with nuclear weapons.

3. Trans-Atlantic chatell slavery.

4. Apartheid.

5. Jim Crow laws.

6. World War 1 & 2

7.Anti-Chinese Opium wars.

8. Global Imperialism.

9. Crack epidemic.

10. Destruction of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria.

You forgot to mention 9/11.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh I dunno. Seems like the overall sentiment of this thread only exists because we're not taught a lot of history :patrice:

I mean, yes, WWII was next level...like hardly anyone knows stuff like Spain dropping bombs on areas of its own country to test them out but the stuff ancient niccas like genghis khan, the sultans etc used to get up to...man i dunno :patrice:...the rape of nanjing is standard affair once you start reading about the conquerers of the past.

MacNCheese

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I feel like WW2 is just the most savage shyt thats happened relatively recently. There's probably been whole nations and societies that were wiped out in the most horrible of his ways that we just have no record of. WW2 obviously has the biggest numbers of people killed though, since there were way more people alive at that time compared to like 1,000 years ago . I'd agree though that Unit 731, the Holocaust, the rape of nanking/ the race to 100 and all that is the most demonic shyt I've read about, especially in terms of scale.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Ehh I dunno. Seems like the overall sentiment of this thread only exists because we're not taught a lot of history :patrice:

I mean, yes, WWII was next level...like hardly anyone knows stuff like Spain dropping bombs on areas of its own country to test them out but the stuff ancient niccas like genghis khan, the sultans etc used to get up to...man i dunno :patrice:...the rape of nanjing is standard affair once you start reading about the conquerers of the past.

Genghis was a reactionary leader and environmentalist :ufdup: