World War II got to be the pinnacle of human savagery

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Most significant event in human history.
People sleep...

Cause it’s gonna happen again.
Even though our whole current world order is built around preventing it.

I always tell people “Most people don’t realize WW2 had white people doing drivebys on civilians with fighter jets”

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What some good WW2 documentaries?

There are two series on Netflix called WW2 In Color..one is by the History Channel I believe, and the other is a Netflix production.

those are pretty good for folks just getting into the whole thing. There are a ton of them though bruh seeing that it was the most historic thing that has ever happened on the planet.

I pray another world war never happens.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
black folk gotta include themselves in everything :dead:

slavey of Africans was demonic as well, but nothing compares to WW2

If you want to combine the transatlantic slave trade, Arabic, and Indian Ocean slave trade and its long lasting effects on the world then i can understand. 3 years ago Africa had over 9 million slaves in servitude. So I do believe slavery has been the worst event in human history.

But WW2 contains the highest number of humans killed in a short period of time. So I get your perspective also

Last edited:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
There were concentration camps for Japanese people in America during WWII
There was a Mexican-American named Ralph Lazo that was in one of the camps voluntarily, he was against the whole idea of the camps and went along when people were shipped out because the soldiers didn't ask about his ancestry, he was in a camp for 2 years before enlisting.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
There are two series on Netflix called WW2 In Color..one is by the History Channel I believe, and the other is a Netflix production.

those are pretty good for folks just getting into the whole thing. There are a ton of them though bruh seeing that it was the most historic thing that has ever happened on the planet.

I pray another world war never happens.

To be honest it irks me when people keep saying that another one is eminent...nikka shut the fukk up no it isn't, negative asses

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Could've defenitely happened in World War II. I could see the Nazi's doing something like that to save bullets. They certainly put POW's out in a field with barbed wire and threw them some rotten meat every once and so often. The POW's comitted cannibalism.
The Japanese ate POWs alive:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
Chichijima incident - Wikipedia
Second World War: Japanese ate Indian PoWs, used them as live targets in WWII | India News - Times of India
Japanese troops 'ate flesh of enemies and civilians'

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
He was a clown of the highest order, That being said he did shyt for political reasons what the Nazi's and the Soviet's did was ethnic cleansing for Ethnic cleansing's sake.

I realize that mass murder is mass murder though.
Id like to emphasize this on behave of the following....

The Nazis had an actual, somewhat logical goal for their genocides. Stalin and Pol Pot was just fukking insane. It seemed like Stalin was killing ppl off as a flex....to the point where he was erasing ppl from the photos and records. But Stalins many enemies where political rivals and outside influence.

Pol Pot was :mindblown: He wanted a bright future for his ppl so he massacred them ????:mindblown: he would kill ppl then dumb them into drinking wells for :mindblown:bury ppl alive:mindblown: banned money making, in an effort to force Cambodia to be self sufficient...but it starved everyone:mindblown: nikkas cant grow crops with funds, we cant get funds if we arent trading with our neighbor nations:gucci:

he'd say shyt like "its better to let innocents die to live the guilty live". Who's the guilty? His own ppl:picard: The first Pot took power, he was meet with cheers and parades...then he ordered 3 million from their homes in the capital a few hours later. Those who couldnt leave, we shot. Breh kilt ppl to celebrating him.:picard: When the Vietnamese invaded, Pot ranaway and didnt tell his ppl they were at war:mjpls:He only came back, to fight after the West supported to regimen... to combat Soviet Communism:snoop:

Pol Pot killed 25% of his ppl in 3 years.

Last edited:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
black folk gotta include themselves in everything :dead:

slavey of Africans was demonic as well, but nothing compares to WW2

You're looking at the picture and not what it represents. You should know better than this.

Atrocities happen in war, that's a given. Even non-warfare massacres are their own thing, ethnic/other heat-of-the-moment(comparatively) things that will either burn out quickly with the anger of the aggressor or with ongoing occasional flare-ups and vendettas.

Kidnapping, rape, theft, beatings, imprisonment, mutilations, "breeding"(what would later come to be called eugenics), medical experimentation, forced re-education and brainwashing, family erasure, spiritual erasure, linguistic erasure, religious support of all the prior as spiritual policy, across nations, an entire continent in chorus saying "yeah, there's money to be made from this system and God approves", then cut out religion as the middleman and made money their god to streamline the entire operation, with all the occasional tinkering and operational changes that need to be made to maintain and perfect those systems to the tastes of the various nations, all the effort and work of generations, and only "end" that system - officially - not because of any change of conscience nor policy, but because the optics were bad for business. (If you need evidence of that last sentence, ask yourself about sincere apologies and restitution. None. The chosen course is to pretend it never happened, minimize the need to look at it and see it for what it is, and hope that people forget enough to let assimilation do it's work.)

The Jewish people's experience in Egypt comes close, but no African banking families profited from their enslavement nor funded the building of transports to ferry them about. The treatment of native tribes in this half of the world also comes close, but they were never an economic base. What's happening with the Uighur people now ticks off a few boxes, but the timeline obviously doesn't match.

I challenge you to find me a name that encompasses all that over four and a half centuries, that spans an entire hemisphere. You won't. None of this was inflamed passions, not anger nor revenge nor vengeance. This is wickedness and evil on a scale not seen anywhere else on the planet. Nothing less.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Id like to emphasize this on behave of the following....

The Nazis had an actual, somewhat logical goal for their genocides. Stalin and Pol Pot was just fukking insane. It seemed like Stalin was killing ppl off as a flex....to the point where he was erasing ppl from the photos and records. But Stalins many enemies where political rivals and outside influence.

Pol Pot was :mindblown: He wanted a bright future for his ppl so he massacred them ????:mindblown: he would kill ppl then dumb them into drinking wells for :mindblown:bury ppl alive:mindblown:he'd say shyt like "its better to let innocents die to live the guilty live". Who's the guilty? His own ppl:picard: The first Pot took power, he was meet with cheers and parades...then he ordered 3 million from their homes in the capital a few hours later. Those who couldnt leave, we shot. Breh kilt ppl to celebrating him.:picard: When the Vietnamese invaded, Pot ranaway and didnt tell his ppl they were at war:mjpls:He only came back, to fight after the West supported to regimen... to combat Soviet Communism:snoop:

Pol Pot killed 25% of his ppl in 3 years.

Yeah I get it we really can't rationalize mass murder period. To the people killed it doesn't matter if they were a Jew or Capitalist or just wore eyeglasses.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
The evil European white race wins the savagery Olympics hands down:

1.Annihilation of Native Americans, Australian Aborigines, New Zealand Maori.

2. Bombing Japanese civilians with nuclear weapons.

3. Trans-Atlantic chatell slavery.

4. Apartheid.

5. Jim Crow laws.

6. World War 1 & 2

7.Anti-Chinese Opium wars.

8. Global Imperialism.

9. Crack epidemic.

10. Destruction of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
You're looking at the picture and not what it represents. You should know better than this.

Atrocities happen in war, that's a given. Even non-warfare massacres are their own thing, ethnic/other heat-of-the-moment(comparatively) things that will either burn out quickly with the anger of the aggressor or with ongoing occasional flare-ups and vendettas.

Kidnapping, rape, theft, beatings, imprisonment, mutilations, "breeding"(what would later come to be called eugenics), medical experimentation, forced re-education and brainwashing, family erasure, spiritual erasure, linguistic erasure, religious support of all the prior as spiritual policy, across nations, an entire continent in chorus saying "yeah, there's money to be made from this system and God approves", then cut out religion as the middleman and made money their god to streamline the entire operation, with all the occasional tinkering and operational changes that need to be made to maintain and perfect those systems to the tastes of the various nations, all the effort and work of generations, and only "end" that system - officially - not because of any change of conscience nor policy, but because the optics were bad for business. (If you need evidence of that last sentence, ask yourself about sincere apologies and restitution. None. The chosen course is to pretend it never happened, minimize the need to look at it and see it for what it is, and hope that people forget enough to let assimilation do it's work.)

The Jewish people's experience in Egypt comes close, but no African banking families profited from their enslavement nor funded the building of transports to ferry them about. The treatment of native tribes in this half of the world also comes close, but they were never an economic base. What's happening with the Uighur people now ticks off a few boxes, but the timeline obviously doesn't match.

I challenge you to find me a name that encompasses all that over four and a half centuries, that spans an entire hemisphere. You won't. None of this was inflamed passions, not anger nor revenge nor vengeance. This is wickedness and evil on a scale not seen anywhere else on the planet. Nothing less.
I think Transatlantic slave trade was the worst event in humanity over a long period of time. WWII was just 6-8 years depending on who you ask while the Transatlantic slave trade was a systematic and was designed to have a long legacy.

At the same time, it is fukked up to rank atrocities and evil is evil whether the victim is an African slave or an European Jew:ld:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
I think Transatlantic slave trade was the worst event in humanity over a long period of time. WWII was just 6-8 years depending on who you ask while the Transatlantic slave trade was a systematic and was designed to have a long legacy.

At the same time, it is fukked up to rank atrocities and evil is evil whether the victim is an African slave or an European Jew:ld:

I'm not belittling anyone else's experience nor denying them their pain. You used the word "pinnacle". By any definition anything thereafter is comparative. That dance won't work here.