World War II got to be the pinnacle of human savagery

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
I’d say the Rape Of Nanking is the absolute pinnacle of human savagery.

The International Military Tribunal for the Far East estimated that 20,000 women, including some children and the elderly, were raped during the occupation.[58] A large number of rapes were done systematically by the Japanese soldiers as they went from door to door, searching for girls, with many women being captured and gang raped.[59] The women were often killed immediately after being raped, often through explicit mutilation[60] or by penetrating vaginas with bayonets, long sticks of bamboo, or other objects.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I previously told this story on here, but i was in maybe 5 or 6th grade and we were discussing history.

The quiet Chinese girl , complete sweetheart, went or when people mentioned Japan in WW2. I’ll never forget that pure animosity from someone who was generations removed from what happened over there . Shorty was born in Queens, but we’re :flabbynsick: now, but far removed from WW2.

We are actually not that far removed from the events. If you're in your 30s to 50s now, your grandparents would have been around during the Second World War.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you guys need to read more history
the world has always been a demonic hell hole filled with uneven suffering
there is no purpose to the suffering

theres a reason Marsellus Wallace in pulp fiction said he’s about to get medieval on his ass :dame:
Humans are real irredeemable low life pieces of shyt :whew:

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
We are actually not that far removed from the events. If you're in your 30s to 50s now, your grandparents would have been around during the Second World War.

I suppose you are right. Shorty’s grand parents would’ve experienced the Japanese occupation first hand.

Im guessing it seems so far removed from
our folks lives.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Can't remember which war it was but I read about an army during the winter taking enemy prisoners, lying them in a line on the ground and pouring water over them to freeze them and using that as a road

Could've defenitely happened in World War II. I could see the Nazi's doing something like that to save bullets. They certainly put POW's out in a field with barbed wire and threw them some rotten meat every once and so often. The POW's comitted cannibalism.