World War II got to be the pinnacle of human savagery

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I feel like they tried to make us feel bad about the bombs in hiroshima and nagasaki

But it seems like they deserved that shyt for real.

Didn't Japan run thru China on numerous occasions

How the fukk that small ass country get so powerful

Last edited:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I feel like they tried to make us feel bad about the bombs in hiroshima and nagasaki

But it seems like they deserved that shyt for real.

Didn't Japan run thru China at on numerous occasions

How the fukk that small ass country get so powerful
Asians are a$$holes. they all been beefing with each other for hundreds of years.

Age of Samurai: Battle for Japan is on netflix. tis doc goes in and talks about how back in the day, Japan was raping and murdering each other during samurai times.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The one thing folks don't realize about both the World Wars. Is the amount of Black Soldiers who fought in wars they had no business fighting in. Black Soldiers from United States of course, and Soldiers from Caribbean and African lands that were under the French, Dutch and English.

But you don't hear them say shiit about this tho:francis:
I think a lot of black folks back then agitated to be included only because they, falsely, believe that if they also can send people to "fight for this country" that would make it harder for whites to justify locking black people out of society. I guess the thinking is that it kills the argument that since these people didn't fight for their country they don't deserve the same rights as the race of people who do. We saw that shyt didn't work given how black soldiers were treated when they returned even after giving their lives for this country.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
The evil European white race wins the savagery Olympics hands down:

1.Annihilation of Native Americans, Australian Aborigines, New Zealand Maori.

2. Bombing Japanese civilians with nuclear weapons.

3. Trans-Atlantic chatell slavery.

4. Apartheid.

5. Jim Crow laws.

6. World War 1 & 2

7.Anti-Chinese Opium wars.

8. Global Imperialism.

9. Crack epidemic.

10. Destruction of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria.
There a cac on here from Australia who neg me for being up the shyt his people did, funny part is you have brehs on here who rep him.