World War II got to be the pinnacle of human savagery

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
You'll get sick just learning about what the Japanese did in Asia:damn:

I watched this video titled Don't Feel Sorry For Japan or something...yea, it wasn't even 10 minutes, but...I don't feel sorry for Japan after learning about some of the shyt they didover the last century or so :merchant:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Nah, I think vietnam is the most brutal. They're was American soldiers who legit went crazy out there because of all the psychological damage that was done. They were fighting an enemy they couldn't see, in a JUNGLE full of boobie traps.

Imagine going to war to fight for South Vietnam after the north had already infiltrated the south. Americans couldn't tell if they were killing the north v army or innocent civilians because of all the deception, so many innocent people were killed and by the end of the war not even the south wanted the Americans there

I remember one story about 2 cac marines that went crazy, these 2 dudes would compete on who can throw the handcuffed Vietnamese soldier out of a helicopter the farthest. A lot of evil shyt like that went down over there

This scene right here had real life vietnam veterans in tears because shyt like this really went down and a lot of Americans got used to killing innocent woman n children

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
I just got done reading about the Ustaše - Wikipedia

They did truly demonic shyt that made a Nazi blush:huhldup:

I went even further down the rabbit hole and learned about the expulsion of Germans during and after the war and how it rivals the Partition of India.

Finnish soldiers even used frozen Russian bodies as scarecrows!!! :mindblown:

The mass rapes by the Soviets

The Holocaust

And that's just the European theatre. You'll get sick just learning about what the Japanese did in Asia:damn:

It's like the world played a collective game on how demonic we can be

look up unit 731

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It you strictly talking war then yeah this might be the peak, but the euros original sins of genocide, conquest, and enslavement imo are much more brutal.

The difference here is that death and destruction was on an industrial scale. Both World Wars were savage as fukk for their own individual reasons. The U.S. Civil War was also incredibly brutal.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The Japanese brutality as mentioned by folks already is far understated in general. The Japanese saw no difference between a civilian and soldier. They were treated with the same brutality and gender and age was never a consideration. The rape of Nanjing was basically a free for all for like 8 weeks on everyone in sight. Just killing, raping, and rampaging for the sake of doing it. No mission and just soldiers doing whatever tickled their fancy to cure boredom.

At least you can make the argument the Germans are highly repentant for what they did. The Japanese to this day stop short of blaming their former colonies in Asia for their own misery that they inflicted.

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
The Japanese brutality as mentioned by folks already is far understated in general. The Japanese saw no difference between a civilian and soldier. They were treated with the same brutality and gender and age was never a consideration. The rape of Nanjing was basically a free for all for like 8 weeks on everyone in sight. Just killing, raping, and rampaging for the sake of doing it. No mission and just soldiers doing whatever tickled their fancy to cure boredom.

At least you can make the argument the Germans are highly repentant for what they did. The Japanese to this day stop short of blaming their former colonies in Asia for their own misery that they inflicted.

This right here. Look, i would never be remorseful for something I didn’t do, so I get that .

But the cognitive dissonance is amazing. The woman I’m seeing here and there is pro Black ( as much as on outsider can be) , so much so that even I get tired of race talks. She thinks white ppl are the most evil thing on the planet. But mention Nanjing or Korea and you’ll get a lecture on how it’s all exaggerated and everything was done to protect Asia from white ppl.