World of Warcraft classic is going to crush the buildings

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Rogue is one of the few classes i've never played, but I guess everyone goes the same spec for a reason.
Yeah that 20man hardcap is srs.

Are you switching guilds with Antorus or are you guys hoping to recruit?

I’d switch guilds but I’ve become friendly with them so it would be pretty rude. Plus I’d be giving up priority since I’m their only favored rogue. We are hoping to recruit but it’s hard getting people who ever wanna be bothered with mythic that’s not already in a guild.

Rogue is fun. Some people say it’s conplicated but I have had a more difficult time playing Monk or DK. Anything is better than dealing with Shadow Priest ramp up, hated it.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Any of ya'll actually play WoW currently?

I'm on KJ mythic progression... tryna get that cutting edge in 2 weeks :whew:

Oh and as someone who actually played Vanilla... its gonna flop hard because more people who talk about playing it never played it and will miss all the QoL
They're definitely going to make qol changes but it's such a fine line between making qol changes and the game no longer being vanilla, besides that the people who want to play vanilla are a subset of the Wow population it doesn't really effect the main game, either play it or don't. Private vanilla servers have thousands of players, obviously blizzard deemed it financially lucrative enough to develop it

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They're definitely going to make qol changes but it's such a fine line between making qol changes and the game no longer being vanilla, besides that the people who want to play vanilla are a subset of the Wow population it doesn't really effect the main game, either play it or don't. Private vanilla servers have thousands of players, obviously blizzard deemed it financially lucrative enough to develop it

Oh I agree wholeheartedly.

I just think that some people are going to get that wakeup call and realize that Paladins had to manually buff every member of the raid and blessings only lasted 3 mins in vanilla.
Or that if you are horde and plate intellect gear dropped in Molten Core, it was useless for your entire faction
And lets not forgot that some talent trees were straight up non-functional
Or that only warriors could be MT due to have poorly designed other tanks were.

I personally loved BC and think its the best era of WoW, but i'm willing to say that some of the QoL changes have been welcomed.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So whatever happened with this?

Did it crush those buildings and am I supposed to hit the TS with the :ehh::salute:

Or did it flop like the movie and can I troll or give him the donkey of the day?:steviej:
It doesnt come out til August but the beta which caps the level at 30 out of 60 has been the most viewed game on Twitch for 7 days straight :ufdup:

Give ya self donkey of the day

Game about to sell my guess between 5-10 million :ld:

Blizzard boutta sell a game people already bought back to em and make a billion :bryan:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It doesnt come out til August but the beta which caps the level at 30 out of 60 has been the most viewed game on Twitch for 7 days straight :ufdup:

Give ya self donkey of the day

Game about to sell my guess between 5-10 million :ld:

Blizzard boutta sell a game people already bought back to em and make a billion :bryan:

I wanna troll bro..:mjcry:

Let me troll:sadbron:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
fukk Vanilla, "Hey, you are a plate class with Damn near the most lore in the game! Stand over hear and spam flash of light, cleanse and mana pots!”. Oh yeah,the reason Blizzard started selling gold is because the content was such a time sink that damn near every top guild was buying it. The same gold buyers are basically the reason we have the alt-right.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
vanilla got me excited about the game again. can't stand having these watered down class designs in current retail.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I still play to this day though strictly PvP. Havent really pushed since last season of Legion but cant wait to use my Rogue for classic pvp