World of Warcraft classic is going to crush the buildings

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Nostalgia Ultra. We'll see where those servers are a year after launch.

Bane

The Fire Rises
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And just when i thought I was finished. One more time.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
How do you make a thread with no relevant information in the OP :what:

Anyway...

Vanilla WoW is easily on the all time great list. Shoulda done this sooner. Great way to suck people back in. :ehh:

I just feel like this woulda been more an impact 2-3 years ago when the hype for classic servers was there

for the people confused like I am , Vanilla( Classic servers) are different then the expansion also posted in here. Both are being released

Nostalgia Ultra. We'll see where those servers are a year after launch.

While I dont think the hype is as big as it was 2-3 years ago for classic servers, it'll still have more active players than any other MMO on the market :pachaha: the private classic servers still do 10,000-20,000 people

Watch your mouth b :ufdup: WoW is for the cool kids

I was a GOD in vanilla. It'll be fun to revisit, still my favorite wow era.

I was in #1 guild for my server, top 20 in America (7 bosses down in Naxxaramas classic). Many server firsts all the way until I quit after Vash'j in BC til WOTLK came out then I was casual :manny:

We coulda did competed for top guild in America but this was when server transfers were also announced and every time we'd gear out a main tank with I believe it was 3 or 4 piece T3, they'd get recruited by a top guild like Death and Taxes who was competing for world first KelThuzzad kills and shyt :dead: like 5-6 of our tanks transferred after we'd gear em out :bryan:

mafukkas aint even got loyalty in video games :bryan:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
vanilla wow is gonna be tedious if they stick to what it was. miss me with those hours long raids and doing that long ass battleground that took days to finish :dahell:

bring back BC or wotlk and itll be golden.

ill probably retire though, i hit glad back in 7.2 and no on really pushes anymore with how shyt the game is atm.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Sylvanas shoulda been cleaved by saurfang. Cant stand that bytch :scust: garrosh > sylvanas

Firstly...watch yourself :ufdup:, secondly, Varok was tired of Garrosh as a leader. They wrote Garrosh as a cheaper and less intelligent version of The almighty green one Thrall, praises be upon him. Thirdly, and more importantly, she got the okay from Vol'Jin, if grandad voodoo, says its okay ,den its okay!:russell:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
vanilla wow is gonna be tedious if they stick to what it was. miss me with those hours long raids and doing that long ass battleground that took days to finish :dahell:

bring back BC or wotlk and itll be golden.

ill probably retire though, i hit glad back in 7.2 and no on really pushes anymore with how shyt the game is atm.

To be fair, there are already a few vanilla servers on private, WoW is just going to take the reigns and make it "official". Nothing new.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Vanilla wow was a bad game. Having to take breaks for hours just so you can get normal xp :camby:
Quivers :camby: ammo :camby: soulstones :camby: oom'ing on every class :camby:

shyts going to be even worse since you dont have to play vanilla the legacy servers will be dead af and you had to pretty much group back then :camby:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Firstly...watch yourself :ufdup:, secondly, Varok was tired of Garrosh as a leader. They wrote Garrosh as a cheaper and less intelligent version of The almighty green one Thrall, praises be upon him. Thirdly, and more importantly, she got the okay from Vol'Jin, if grandad voodoo, says its okay ,den its okay!:russell:
Garrosh was right. Had he been allowed to crush the alliance the horde would have controlled azeroth and crushed the legion which is what wrathion was pushing for :umad:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Garrosh was right. Had he been allowed to crush the alliance the horde would have controlled azeroth and crushed the legion which is what wrathion was pushing for :umad:

I'm a Blood Elf, son, I don't get mad I chew on some thistle leaf and move on with my life!

And Garrosh was half right :ufdup:, there's no way the Horde was ever gonna take the Alliance with Jaina becoming a walking Medivh/Khadgar....Thrall set that ass correct, and Vol'Jin was a better leader.

:smugdraper:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I'm a Blood Elf, son, I don't get mad I chew on some thistle leaf and move on with my life!

And Garrosh was half right :ufdup:, there's no way the Horde was ever gonna take the Alliance with Jaina becoming a walking Medivh/Khadgar....Thrall set that ass correct, and Vol'Jin was a better leader.

:smugdraper:
Thrall would wash jaina emo ass 1v1. Even garrosh the gawd gave thrall that work till he cheated :umad:

Voljin death was cheap imo and sylvanas shoulda been clapped up during cata when she was on her lich queen shyt defiling alliance corpses and rezzing them without consent :scust: Saurfang shoulda cleaved her to bolivia right then and there

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
:patrice: taking forever to do everything

:patrice: :patrice: getting 40 people to act right for a raid without any connection issues