World of Warcraft classic is going to crush the buildings

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Those games do not require keybindings and have no more then 4 to 5 abilities which a controller can handle. U must have never played WoW to even think it would work on console
4 to 5?

U got the 4 face buttons. Then you can combine them with l2 or r2, and get a total of 12 abilities set altogether. Do u really use more than 12 abilities in this game?

Then have something like l1 action, r1 jump

Then get 5 other options for actions utilizing the dpad

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
not comparable

I had my usual key bindings

then alternate key bindings of shift + those key bindings
then 2nd alternate key bindings of control + those key bindings

So think about the letter R on your keyboard

then I had shift + r
then control + r

just 3 bindings right there
like 40 key bindings :dead:

32 in july :flabbynsick:
We old my breh when these shyts came out we was young Teens, I was playing ffxi in 8th grade.

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
I mean i guess if u super dumb it down and make it appealing to super casual gamers, WoW on console could work. But not for PvP. PvE could work since u need like only 3 to 4 buttons to use now a days. But u wouldnt be able to play it at a high level. The game would attract no one
Theirs some PC controllers with made button options on them.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
So the beta testing ended last week. I saw all them twitch players play and it looked fun as hell. One more month brehs. Get ready to file for divorce and lose your jobs :wow:

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the beta testing ended last week. I saw all them twitch players play and it looked fun as hell. One more month brehs. Get ready to file for divorce and lose your jobs :wow:

Hahaha

So scary yet so tempting. Fake a sick leave get months ago and take a break from the wedding, tell the wife you need to be you for a while

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Most fun I had ever playing a game :wow: was addicted to shyt like it was freshly cooked crack.

JayJedi

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I started in TBC. Right around when AR/Maces was big with Rogues. Quit right when mists came. I very much wanna see what Vanilla Rogueing and true world PvP was like.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I started in TBC. Right around when AR/Maces was big with Rogues. Quit right when mists came. I very much wanna see what Vanilla Rogueing and true world PvP was like.

Vanilla rogue is powerful as fukk. Stun lock kills are real. A good hunter and/or mage will give u problems but u can pretty much face roll every other class in world PvP.

Leveling a rogue is a bytch though. Only 2nd to warrior

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Wow was only good during tbc/wotlk. Lemme know when they drop official servers for those.:yawn:

I started right when wrath came out. So i was able to still get a small taste of what vanilla felt like before they nerfed the game with heirlooms and made it easy to level/progress.

I hopped on a vanilla private server once WoD dropped and i can easily say Vanilla >>>>> then any xpan.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I started right when wrath came out. So i was able to still get a small taste of what vanilla felt like before they nerfed the game with heirlooms and made it easy to level/progress.

I hopped on a vanilla private server once WoD dropped and i can easily say Vanilla >>>>> then any xpan.

The only thing vanilla had over tbc and wotlk is wpvp. Didnt have better pve mechanics or better raids. Ulduar alone is better than all pve content in vanilla. Pvp was much more balanced in both tbc and wotlk compared to vanilla. Any class could get and give that work in pvp unlike vanilla.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
The only thing vanilla had over tbc and wotlk is wpvp. Didnt have better pve mechanics or better raids. Ulduar alone is better than all pve content in vanilla. Pvp was much more balanced in both tbc and wotlk compared to vanilla. Any class could get and give that work in pvp unlike vanilla.

PvE is trash anyways. I enjoyed PvP in vanilla moreso then in TBC and especially wrath. Lol @ wrath being balanced with trash ass DKs being OP

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PvE is trash anyways. I enjoyed PvP in vanilla moreso then in TBC and especially wrath. Lol @ wrath being balanced with trash ass DKs being OP

Pvp is the only thing I ever did as well...i rarely did pve at all
That exit from stranglethorn vale/ratchet used to be pvp heaven. All day and all night:mjlit:

I hope you can still twink for battle grounds