World of Warcraft classic is going to crush the buildings

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
makes too much money to take out, and people will complain they cant use the items they already purchased in game

mafukka are you dumb ? They are releasing an expansion that those will have effect on (cash shop) and heirlooms. The classic server is a separate thing.

Not only that, i still dont know what the fukk you are going on about because even when a new expansion releases, heirlooms dont work on the new levels

you arent making any sense here at all

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
mafukka are you dumb ? They are releasing an expansion that those will have effect on (cash shop) and heirlooms. The classic server is a separate thing.

Not only that, i still dont know what the fukk you are going on about because even when a new expansion releases, heirlooms dont work on the new levels

you arent making any sense here at all
youre mad as fukk right, youre about to be even hotter when motherfukkers are riding on mechanohogs and using browns :mjlol: no shyt heirlooms dont work on max levels, wont be problem when the cap is only 60. :mjlol: you got a lot of faith in activision, theyre going to fukk this up

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
youre mad as fukk right, youre about to be even hotter when motherfukkers are riding on mechanohogs and using browns :mjlol: no shyt heirlooms dont work on max levels, wont be problem when the cap is only 60. :mjlol: you got a lot of faith in activision, theyre going to fukk this up
Activision has nothing to do with WoW :gucci:

not only that, you are a fukking idiot Heirlooms dont work PERIOD on NEW levels of ANY expansion. They cap the heirloom levels to the previous expansion max cap level until further down the expansion life span.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
it'd be cool to see all the old zones and dungeons again..

but i doubt i'll have the patience to level to 60.

running for 40 levels :picard:

i'll make it out to barrens chat though :lolbron:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Ah, barrens chat. Talk about a rights of passage :mjlol: shyt was the wild west of fukkery back in 04-06.

I wonder what it looks like in 2017. Chuck Norris ain't around. Maybe Trump politics? Oh boy :mjlol:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any of ya'll actually play WoW currently?

I'm on KJ mythic progression... tryna get that cutting edge in 2 weeks :whew:

Oh and as someone who actually played Vanilla... its gonna flop hard because more people who talk about playing it never played it and will miss all the QoL

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Obsydion on Area 52 - Warcraft Logs

Yeah, mostly bonus rolls. I'm too busy to show up to mythic raiding so my logs are shyt, but my hc and normal logs are pretty much gold

My logs are forever shyt unless I go sub because sin is so random with poison bomb procs. I’m in a small guild so we can’t try mythic atm, hopefully that changes with antorus

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My logs are forever shyt unless I go sub because sin is so random with poison bomb procs. I’m in a small guild so we can’t try mythic atm, hopefully that changes with antorus

Rogue is one of the few classes i've never played, but I guess everyone goes the same spec for a reason.
Yeah that 20man hardcap is srs.

Are you switching guilds with Antorus or are you guys hoping to recruit?