World Court finds Israel guilty of apartheid, must end occupation and pay reparations

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
LMAOOOOOOOOO

HOLY SHIIT THIS DUDE IS LITERALLY RETARDED

I CANT
Your problem is in thinking that most Israelis are European. They aren't. Most of them are from the Middle East and North Africa.​
Yall can juelz all you want to justify this shyt. The fact of the matter is, as of today, the highest international court on the planet has concluded that Israel is a racist and apartheid state.

So no matter how much revionist history you post, you're both defending the equivalent colonial South Africa and Nazi Germany in 2024.

Congratulations, fagğots

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Yo @Sccit just a question. A quick one because I generally don't put a lot of attention into what's going on in that part of the world.

Would you think it's okay for Black Americans to go to West Africa and set up shop because that's our ancestral homeland? And I don't mean go over there and follow the laws and customs of a country, but to go over there with the help of the West and create a whole new country where African Americans get preferential treatment over the current native population? I just need for you to answer that question. I don't need anything else from this.

:hubie:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Yall can juelz all you want
Nah, Imma leave that to you while I deal with facts.....

Between 1948 and the 20th century’s end, approximately 850,000 to 1 million Jews were forcibly expelled from Arab countries, including Iran. This mass exodus was driven by persecution, violence, and discriminatory policies targeting Jews solely due to their religious identity.

Reasons for Expulsion: Jews were forced to flee their homes, leaving behind properties, businesses, and possessions, due to anti-Semitic campaigns, pogroms, and government-sponsored discrimination.

Major Countries of Origin: The majority of expelled Jews came from Iraq, Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, and Iran.
Destination: Most of these Jewish refugees found refuge in Israel, where they and their descendants now comprise approximately half of the country’s Jewish population.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
what about the archeological evidence of the PEOPLE ACTUALLY still living there! why would people who were expelled/left THOUSANDS of years ago justify their return, especially when religious texts are the justification.

should muslims be given Spain? the British be given parts of France? why not take back Egypt?

european jews are not inherently OWED Palestine because the worlds largest navy and economy said so.

YOU ARE COLONIZERS and are DESTROYING A NATION OF PEOPLE that lived there AS long if not LONGER than jews as you claim.

YOU KEEP POINTING TO RELIGIOUS TEXTS WHEN THERE IS EVIDENCE BEYOND RELIGIOUS TEXTS LOL .. VERY DISINGENUOUS

YOU FAIL TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT MANY JEWS STAYED AND LIVED THERE ALL ALONG

JUST BECAUSE ARAB COLONIZERS CAME THROUGH N CRUSHED THE BUILDINGS DOESNT MEAN THE LAND RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO ARABS

THERE ARE DOZENS OF MUSLIM COUNTRIES.. ANYONE WHO IS AGAINST A TWO STATE SOLUTION AND THINKS MUSLIMS SHOULD HAVE THE ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST LEAVING JEWS WIT ZERO NATIONS IS ANTI-SEMITIC. PERIOD.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
IM NOT ASHKENAZI THO LOLLLL

MY FAMILY IS FROM BOTH SYRIA AND THE BRITISH MANDATE PALESTINE PRE-1948 AKA MIZRAHI JEWS

A MAJORITY OF ISRAELIS ARE MIZRAHI JEWS

BUT IF IT MAKES U FEEL BETTER TO TELL ME MY HISTORY, CARRY ON…

IN REALITY, WE REFER TO PEOPLE LIKE U AS KARENS
That’s even worse. You claim to not be an Ashkenazi Jew but you assimilated into their white supremacist culture? We black Americans refer to people like you as “c00ns”

It doesn’t matter who the majority of Israel is. The majority of South Africa are Africans. White people don’t need to be a majority population to practice white supremacy.

Who is “we??” :mjlol:

First you steal Palestinian land now you want to steal black American slang? Is there anything that y’all won’t do? :heh:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
That’s even worse. You claim to not be an Ashkenazi Jew but you assimilated into their white supremacist culture? We black Americans refer to people like you as “c00ns”

It doesn’t matter who the majority of Israel is. The majority of South Africa are Africans. White people don’t need to be a majority population to practice white supremacy.

Who is “we??” :mjlol:

First you steal Palestinian land now you want to steal black American slang? Is there anything that y’all won’t do? :heh:

STOP CAPING FOR YOUR OPPRESSOR

“PALESTINIAN LAND” :mjlol:

A JEW IS A JEW… WHITE BLACK MIDDLE EASTERN ETC… WE ALL STICK TOGETHER

THE ASHKENAZI JEWS HELPED US GAIN SOVEREIGNTY OVER ISRAEL, BUT WE ARE THE MAJORITY THERE

ACCEPT THE TRUTH FROM WHATEVER SOURCE IT COMES

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
YOU KEEP POINTING TO RELIGIOUS TEXTS WHEN THERE IS EVIDENCE BEYOND RELIGIOUS TEXTS LOL .. VERY DISINGENUOUS

YOU FAIL TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT MANY JEWS STAYED AND LIVED THERE ALL ALONG

JUST BECAUSE ARAB COLONIZERS CAME THROUGH N CRUSHED THE BUILDINGS DOESNT MEAN THE LAND RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO ARABS

THERE ARE DOZENS OF MUSLIM COUNTRIES.. ANYONE WHO IS AGAINST A TWO STATE SOLUTION AND THINKS MUSLIMS SHOULD HAVE THE ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST LEAVING JEWS WIT ZERO NATIONS IS ANTI-SEMITIC. PERIOD.
never said that. just said why do THEY get to decide who gets what? cuz daddy england said so?

call another man daddy :hhh:

i AM for a 2 state solution. cant unring this bell. Israel exists.

your insults and name calling are all over the place :skip:

not even making sense anymore.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
never said that. just said why do THEY get to decide who gets what? cuz daddy england said so?

call another man daddy :hhh:

i AM for a 2 state solution. cant unring this bell. Israel exists.

your insults and name calling are all over the place :skip:

not even making sense anymore.

SO IF YOURE FOR A 2-STATE SOLUTION THEN UR A ZIONIST.. CONGRATS

JUST LIKE MOST THE WORLD UNKNOWINGLY IS

:youngsabo:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ONCE AGAIN.. WAS NEVER THEIR LAND.

ARABS LITERALLY NEVER HAD SOVEREIGNTY OVER THAT LAND..

U KNOW WHO DID? JEWS

SO YES.. WHEN A PROPOSAL COMES ALONG BY THOSE WHO GOVERN THE LAND TO SPLIT IT 50/50 BETWEEN ARABS AND JEWS, WOULD BE WISE TO PUT YOUR GREED ASIDE AND TAKE THE DEAL INSTEAD OF TRYING TO KILL ALL THE JEWS.
Why weren’t you there if it’s your land? Did you take a 1000 year vacation?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
what about the archeological evidence of the PEOPLE ACTUALLY still living there! why would people who were expelled/left THOUSANDS of years ago justify their return, especially when religious texts are the justification.
They didn't ALL leave. Most of them stayed there.​
should muslims be given Spain? the British be given parts of France? why not take back Egypt?
No.​
european jews are not inherently OWED Palestine because the worlds largest navy and economy said so.
Jews, European or otherwise, bought that land and won it in a war.​
YOU ARE COLONIZERS and are DESTROYING A NATION OF PEOPLE that lived there AS long if not LONGER than jews as you claim.
There was no nation of people to destroy. Jews resettling the land is DE-colonization of the Ottoman Empire's control of the area.​

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
SO IF YOURE FOR A 2-STATE SOLUTION THEN UR A ZIONIST.. CONGRATS

JUST LIKE MOST THE WORLD UNKNOWINGLY IS

:youngsabo:
:ehh: i definitely believe in a 2 state solution.

too late now :manny:

like i said, OWN your evil like the US does with native americans. :manny:

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
They didn't ALL leave. Most of them stayed there.

No.

Jews, European or otherwise, bought that land and won it in a war.

There was no nation of people to destroy. Jews resettling the land is DE-colonization of the Ottoman Empire's control of the area.​
1.didnt say they all left, and whoever stayed doesnt justify jewish return.

2. why not?

3. bought that land won it in war WITH WHO :skip:

4. Palenstinians are a people whether you like it or not, theyre not Turks. dont say the quiet part out loud :hhh:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:ehh: i definitely believe in a 2 state solution.

too late now :manny:

like i said, OWN your evil like the US does with native americans. :manny:

WILL NEVER CALL RECLAIMING YOUR ANCESTRAL LAND “EVIL”

IF NATIVE AMERICANS DECIDED TO REVOLT AND TAKE OVER CALIFORNIA, I WOULD UNDERSTAND AND WOULD BE A FOOL TO CALL THEM VILLAINS