Working for black female managers 0/10 do not recommend

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yep. I shoulda added that white women managers are annoying as fukk. A lot of times it was the drama they would bring. Most were passive aggressive. Wanted to get all us women alone on some woman power shyt but all goes out the window when you needed back-up. Mostly cowards. They also don’t leave family life at home and aren’t present for the job.

Over the years I saw a lot moved to another department, building, state because they were too busy tryna secure a husband or/and fukking all around and making it messy for us all. To me, my whole career, when it was a ww it was always like, “brace yourself”. Team anxiety goes through the roof. They have been 0/10, imo.

They also don’t do well with direct questions/answers, especially when it comes from women and definitely a BM or a BW. I’ve had many report me for being rude when I was just providing what they needed. Just because I don’t want to sit in your office and talk shyt/gossip about other coworkers or don’t go to lunch with you does not make me rude. I’ve learned over the years of my career and by observing men, to be direct and to the point. I noticed men talk A - B. Women do A - C - X - P -AND THEN, finally, B. In my personal life I’m definitely A - C - X - P - B but at work it’s always A - B.

Lotta women dont want to admit but yall really dont rock with each other too lol. Women in the same age bracket see each other as competition, then older women can be haters in the same way a mom and teen daughter start butting heads.

I noticed the most chill black women are the ones that aint tryna be on that “ima be CEO in 5 years shyt” and really seperate work from personal. Really that goes for black men and women but most black men are already on that as we arent being sold the girl boss marketing like women

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Black men tend to be chill as hell or a minority will be on some Weasle Carlton Banks shyt, which is annoying but different than dealing with a "bytch"

A square nikka must've took your bytch, or your probably such a sissy and wanted him and he told you to beat it

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I've only had one and she was really good. But I quickly realized that all my non-black coworkers didn't like her. It's the tone. A lot of white people act like a black person (especially a black woman) is yelling or being rude if their voice/tone is annoyed/disappointed/upset/etc. So any type of "confrontation" gets over blown. White women especially complain about it.

I saved her ass a couple times in HR meetings where I'd get asked about a complaint filed on her and be like ehh...I was there on Tuesday, I heard the conversation, she just asked us to complete xyz and even joked around with some of us immediately afterwards.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
A lot of times it was the drama they would bring. Most were passive aggressive. Wanted to get all us women alone on some woman power shyt but all goes out the window when you needed back-up. Mostly cowards. They also don’t leave family life at home and aren’t present for the job.

Distressingly accurate.:francis:

Billie Jean

everything I did wrong...worked.
Daps
Reppin
Neverland
Bruh I hate my female manager. She a single mother to two lil kids and got done dirty by her baby daddy...bytch is miserable and it's affecting my work:francis:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I've dated so many teachers that said their principal was just like the principal in Abbott Elementary :francis: