Word on the street is all Sony games got pushed back/delayed

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
None of the games sony showed looked like messes.

Halo infinite was about to be Cyberpunk status before Cyberpunk was. A game 7 years in the making that was supposed to sell consoles looking like a low effort last gen shooter.

I'm sure Halo Infinite lied about nothing, and for sure was gonna be a game actually playable on last gen along with next gen. The only thing people would have had an issue with was the visuals.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can yall even talk like this when xbox didn’t even release any games (outside of Ori )worth playing on the new console??:mindblown:
PlayStation has been in the house since the first one. I got the 5 coming in tomorrow. I can’t even decipher the different names from the Xbox. I don’t play it, I don’t follow it, I don’t care for it. So I’m just speaking on the expectations I have for Sony.:yeshrug:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When returnal got pushed back, it was clear that ratchet wasn't dropping before April.

At the best they release the same month, and why do that....

So this is probably legit, it's funny because most playstation Stan's got a 5 for exclusives.

Well destruction all starts better hold them over until April :mjlol:

With that said there or other games releasing so:yeshrug:. But we know Stan's only play exclusives and live for the hype.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
When returnal got pushed back, it was clear that ratchet wasn't dropping before April.

At the best they release the same month, and why do that....

So this is probably legit, it's funny because most playstation Stan's got a 5 for exclusives.

Well destruction all starts better hold them over until April :mjlol:

With that said there or other games releasing so:yeshrug:. But we know Stan's only play exclusives and live for the hype.

Yet if its real we still getting like 5 more exclusives this year than xbox so whats so funny? :mjpls:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
Yeah Sony def shouldn’t have. How do they not have day one PS5 patches for LOU2, GOT, Days Gone, RDR2, GOW??
The weak line up would have been cool if that was the case.

facts

shyt is a dub its dumb they didnt think to do that shyt

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Guess they pushed back the m2 slot activation also.... cowards :pacspit:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO