Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
That’s for officially announced delays not rumors

Oh, my bad, breh breh!

I thought...:hubie:

Well, actually...
:patrice:

I mean, instead of saturating the first page of the arcadium with Goofy_Duck threads, you could have...:ld:...I don't know...:lupe:

Kept your first post in the official thread updated to include the ever changing list of officially announced games. And had the beginnings of an actual useful play thread by using the rest of posts in the thread to discuss the news and rumors that may have an affect on the official list.

You know, since, most of the posts will probably be discussing rumors in that thread as well?

:aicmon:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Like I said, y’all wanna attach stan shyt to it and play stupid.

nothing I can do about that :manny:

200.gif

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I'm sure they pushed their games back because of the competition being weak and not AMD telling them they won't have stock until the second half of the year.:unimpressed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah I'm sure they pushed their games back because of the competition being weak and not AMD telling them they won't have stock until the second half of the year.:unimpressed:

You say this as if sony of themselves came out and said this :skip:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine if these consoles dropped without backwards compatbility. Both Microsoft and Sony shouldn't have dropped them this year.
Yeah Sony def shouldn’t have. How do they not have day one PS5 patches for LOU2, GOT, Days Gone, RDR2, GOW??
The weak line up would have been cool if that was the case.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah Sony def shouldn’t have. How do they not have day one PS5 patches for LOU2, GOT, Days Gone, RDR2, GOW??
The weak line up would have been cool if that was the case.

How can yall even talk like this when xbox didn’t even release any games outside of ORI worth playing on the new console??:mindblown:

And days gone and GoW both have patches