Word on the street is all Sony games got pushed back/delayed

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Some of the shyt y'all saying got delayed never got a solid release day in the first place. Y'all be taking fake insiders/clout chasing twitter accounts words as gospel and then get mad at the devs and publishers.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Some of the shyt y'all saying got delayed never got a solid release day in the first place. Y'all be taking fake insiders/clout chasing twitter accounts words as gospel and then get mad at the devs and publishers.

I do think the game had planned to release earlier than they did, June is def not “launch window” lol but I’m not sweatin it like that but it does seem the plans for these games were pushed back when returnals delay was announced

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When returnal got pushed back, it was clear that ratchet wasn't dropping before April.

At the best they release the same month, and why do that....

So this is probably legit, it's funny because most playstation Stan's got a 5 for exclusives.

Well destruction all starts better hold them over until April :mjlol:

With that said there or other games releasing so:yeshrug:. But we know Stan's only play exclusives and live for the hype.
:jbhmm:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And for the record Sony consistently hits y'all with the release date :duck: they've been doing it all last gen, up until 2017ish.

I wouldn't much more than horizon and MAYBE final fantasy this year as far as big known IP bangers.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
After the fiasco with Black Ops Cold War and Cyberpunk, they need to get their shyt together before releasing anything else.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
there's a decent chance Starfield drops this year

full