Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Aye yo...

Who are the mods in the forum, got damn:what:

Breh, isn't this your thread?
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/official-2021-game-delay-thread.826444/#post-40737288

What is the point of this current thread if YOU already trying to have some "official" thread pop off. (Which, if not just a further troll attempt is actually a solid thread idea that should be stickied.

Are you trying to bait the worst of the Xbox troll types to up the trolling as some weird bait and switch, breh?

I've legit become the the grumpy old church lady on the block complaining about the neighborhood going to shyt but, I could give a fukk now.

This forum should be better than this type of shyt.

'Sgust:scust:
Maaaan...it's one of the reasons I left for awhile. Now here we go again.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Aye yo...

Who are the mods in the forum, got damn:what:

Breh, isn't this your thread?
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/official-2021-game-delay-thread.826444/#post-40737288

What is the point of this current thread if YOU already trying to have some "official" thread pop off. (Which, if not just a further troll attempt is actually a solid thread idea that should be stickied.

Are you trying to bait the worst of the Xbox troll types to up the trolling as some weird bait and switch, breh?

I've legit become the the grumpy old church lady on the block complaining about the neighborhood going to shyt but, I could give a fukk now.

This forum should be better than this type of shyt.

'Sgust:scust:

I actually thought he was @PS5 because of all of the threads.

Every thought is a thread.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I actually thought he was @PS5 because of all of the threads.

Every thought is a thread.
Breh, dead ass!!!

I have ps5 on ignore so I haven't seen his posts in forever.

So, I had my suspicions like..."is this that weird breh's alt account and he's doing some jekyll and hyde shyt. ":skip:

Goofy_Duck took his WHOLE style and ran with it like he's a remastered version of the nikka.:dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Breh, dead ass!!!

I have ps5 on ignore so I haven't seen his posts in forever.

So, I had my suspicions like..."is this that weird breh's alt account and he's doing some jekyll and hyde shyt. ":skip:

Goofy_Duck took his WHOLE style and ran with it like he's a remastered version of the nikka.:dead:

I just like games :yeshrug: