Women who wear hairhats > Women who are natural

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
When was the tone other than normal? I just answered. Its humorous.

i just wanted an excuse to use that line "maintain low tones"...the gawd
DieConeheads-Filmszene-111250.jpg
said it

Raava

Staff member
Daps

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Only racist white people say that really

White males who are repulsed by white women dating black aren't the only ones wearing white sheets and burning crosses.
They're also the ones sitting next to you in English Lit and have "black friends."
It's hilarious how black women attempt to downplay this in order to paint black men as monsters who are the only males on the face of the planet who take issue with their women dating out.
You'll never have to worry about getting pulled over by a white cop and being interrogated about your safety, and you'll never have to worry about Todd ending up in a ditch because he made eye contact with you.
Black men haven't even had to touch a white woman for them to receive bodily harm.
You can't disregard centuries of history to suit your agenda.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
you don't realize....
that is a high number of white cats that pursued our women and they readily were open to the advance.
plus, from jump typically had a no nikkaz clause from start.
at least I know most nikkaz who are some sellouts.
who fukked with white woman did it as a de-evolution thing cause they were weak minded over a period of time. The black females with white cats.
never and purposefully told nikkaz, get the fukk from around me, from off go.

I know, for real.

Art Barr

So, black men and women are doin' the same thing, but, black women are worst because [insert apocryphal nonsense here]???

And you weren't the only person to post that...in this thread!

mj-laughing.gif

I love ya'll, ya'll my brothers. But, I forget I'll always have this between us; I haven't been burned enough by some black women to harbor such hateful ideology against them all.

Ya'll talk about black women like their allegators or something--they aren't human.

Dude, it's crazy :laugh: