Women who wear hairhats > Women who are natural

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where do y'all live seeing all these hair hats. Natural is the trend now or maybe y'all around :flabbynsick: broads.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's ultimately irrelevant if no one is willing to be your option.
But okay.
:manny:

There's been an increase in BW in interracial relationships and I doubt those men are with them by force so I stand by what I said.

The options may not be as vast as other races of women but that doesn't mean the option is not there.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
There's been an increase in BW in interracial relationships and I doubt those men are with them by force so I stand by what I said.

The options may not be as vast as other races of women but that doesn't mean the option is not there.

Good luck.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where were you.:starstruck:

And why do you still have the same model in your avi, when you gonna change it.:beli:

And why are you posting myths, this country is still segregated as hell.:wtb:

What's your deal?:lupe:

I removed myself from the hostile environment my unpopular opinion created.

I'll change it eventually, I just haven't found a new model yet.

The country is becoming diverse but you're right, we still have a long way to go.

There's no deal, stating an opinion.

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I know you don't mean that but my comment wasn't based on my own reality, just an opinion on the topic.

I actually do.
Wouldn't piss on bedwenches if they were on fire, but I have no inherent displeasure over a black woman dating a man of another race because she genuinely likes dude.
There's a distinction between a black woman dating a white man because she actually likes him and a black woman dating a white man out of spite of black men and hatred of self.
If you find someone to love you that ain't black and the relationship isn't predicated on self hate, more power to you.
:manny:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Anyone wanna talk about how WM choose BW AFTER they have their White babies? :mjlol:
olivier-anquier-adriana-alves-1.jpg

0,,14057847-EXH,00.jpg

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
I removed myself from the hostile environment my unpopular opinion created.

I'll change it eventually, I just haven't found a new model yet.

The country is becoming diverse but you're right, we still have a long way to go.

There's no deal, stating an opinion.
You took it that serious?:patrice:

Hurry up with model, please:wow:.

That's never gonna happen, it's like saying racism will go away and die.:beli:

OK:ehh:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Actually, a couple of coli ladies went at MurderSheWrote at the black feminist twitter tirade rant against black men and white women thread.

I was like :gladbron::ohlawd::wow:.

The first step is admitting that they suck.:mjcry:

Than the healing process begins:blessed:

do you remember the names? I might rep n dap just cause.....:sas2:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Not for nothing but only is the black community dominated by a matriarchy and supported by men who put women on their level, thus leading to comments and retorts such as yours.
It's not possible for blacks to make the distinction between man and woman because their community is led by women who view themselves in the same light as men.
You'll never see Asian, East Indian, or even white males make the correlation a lot of you make when discussing these gender topics, because their communities are patriarch based and not dictated and led by women.
A lot of the onus is on black men.
White supremacy does not prevent you from staying in your home when a child is conceived, but the big issue is the black family unit is fractured beyond belief due to year of systematic racial inequality and social engineering.
It's not really your fault for thinking and equating the genders, but no matter how much you repeatedly repeat the "hypocrite" rhetoric, it has been and never will be the same because the sexes are not created equal, regardless as to how much black men admire the women in their families strength.
Your daughter and your son will never play by the same rules in the game of life.

What does my previous post have to do with "put[ting] women on [my] level"? Or being blinded by matriarchy?

I'm in a thread that posits black women are evil for marrying white men. I posted proof black men are marrying white twice as much as black women. And he responded that what black women do is so bad it negates our actions.

I'm angry you posted that nonsense you just did.
You did it without even explaining what that has to do with me.

I'm all for making distinctions between men and women, but, it has to be based in a fact, not emotion.

You're the problem for judging my outlook on that by this nonsensical subject. Don't play me with that foolishness--you're talking to an intelligent man. I was raised by a single black father. So, you can miss me with a matriarchy.

This thread starts with pictures of a black woman with a certain hairstyle with a white man, now, she's bane of the black community.

Not once are we given any substance into her character that suggestions she's anti-black.

You don't like me criticizing black men.
This is the Black Male Healing Center ® aka thecoli.
Where brothas go because...it's not our faults. :laugh:

And I'm negging you for bringing up something as serious as white supremacy & racism into a goofy thread (I shouldnt have even posted in) about black women + white men = racist, bedwench, c**n.

Those are serious issues you bring up when you could have been honest and said you don't like to see black men holding black men's feet to the fire--we should always co-sign each other.

Another problem in our community; there's a lot holding us back and we can't control it. But, we use that as an crotch as if nothing is in our control. And that comes from the idea we're all victims, all day.

You know what racist white men spend all day doin'? Demonizing white women for marrying out.

But, unlike us, they aren't doin' it more while trying to stand on a high horse.

But, I guess seeing that is me being in bondage of the scurge of matriarchy and white supremacy.

:dry: Try again, @Killer Instinct .

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
@Easy-E

You can neg and get caught up in your emotions all you wish, but that changes absolutely nothing.
Patriarchal communities are the standard and that is because that is the basis of human nature that governs this society and always will.
Your bytch fit is irrelevant to that fact.

Edit: And you're nowhere near as intelligent as you think you are.
I'm not reading all of that, either. If you can't discern the difference between men engaging in certain behavior and women, you're precisely one of the confused male feminist I'm referring to that are only prevalent in the black community.
Men & women will never be equal.
You're going to have to get over it.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
@Easy-E

You can neg and get caught up in your emotions all you wish, but that changes absolutely nothing.
Patriarchal communities are the standard and that is because that is the basis of human nature that governs this society and always will.
Your bytch fit is irrelevant to that fact.

:wha: I hope you read my post. You bringing up the matriarchy v. patriarchy argument so you can fit me into this box a young black male from a single mother household because you can't argue with the facts I brought up. I never co-signed black people being headed by women.

I'm still trying to figure out how the fact that black men marry out twice as much as black women has anything to do with matriarchy v. patriarchy.

You wanna have that argument--no need. I recognize that in a capitalist, sexist society, 70% of our babies being raised solely by our women is a not a good thing, it's horrible.

But, your gonna ignore all we agree about matriarchy v. patriarchy because you can't beat the real @Easy-E.

But, you can beat the hypothetical @Easy-E who rocks skinny jeans, was raised by a single mother and feels women can do anything men can--a caricature of a young black male.

Circus activity, brother. :laugh:

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes because everybody knows girls like teyona are considered beautiful and desirable in the black community

:skip: