Women who wear hairhats > Women who are natural

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Black Men ←→White Woman are more common.

We're marrying white women almost twice the rate (1.8 to be exact, according to this) of sistas marrying white.

But, from some reason "Interracial Relationship" always conjures a message of Black Woman ←→White Man and it's seen as the end of the black race on google Nas Earth.

UPTOWN_happy_couple.jpg

But, this is more common...

url

So are we gonna start bashing brothas to Bolivian? smh @ this topic

But, hey...it's thecoli

you don't realize....
that, it is a high number of white cats.
that pursued our women and those women readily were open to the advance.
plus, from jump typically had a no nikkaz clause from start.
at least I know most nikkaz who are some sellouts.
who fukked with white woman did it as a de-evolution thing cause they were weak minded over a period of time. The black females with white cats.
never and purposefully told nikkaz, get the fukk from around me, from off gp.

I know, for real.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Me too. When it looks nice and done right.

I like natural too.... but some think certain fukked up styles are something acceptable

Yep :yes:

I like them when they are in realistic textures. Those long shiny Indian weaves can :camby:

But I have no problem with the curly ones and kinky ones.

This is a weave and it look goods to me :ehh:

I'd take this over some fake conscious chick

f62c9aadf0b65fff404abee1457345bb.jpg

24a2c2fb266b92f986e5836beac9ff5a.jpg

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
TUMBLR THURSDAY: NATURAL COUPLES
JANUARY 18, 2013 IN
HAIR INSPIRATION
WRITTEN BY
MANESPEAK
This goes out to the natural hair females and males in various styles and colors of love. Love is loving each other through the knots and the tangles and knowing that you can come just as you are. It’s a beautiful thing to see couples embracing something that makes them relate. On that same note, it’s a beauty to see those couples who mingle with contrasts and differences. We don’t all have to like the same things but it’s serious, as hot fire, that respect should be served in acknowledging “different strokes for different folks”.

Whether you wear it long like Goldilocks or short and sweet, it’s the grooming that counts. No one wants to be near a 4- -month-going-on-6-never-been-washed-hair!

Whichever hairstyle you choose to wear, embrace the confidence of the free spirit. Sink into that sexy, beautiful, place that only you can feel.

Ladies, in the end, remember not to blame it all on the hair:

“if he don’t love you by now He ain’t gon’ never love you”!

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Some of you men up here are the biggest clowns. You make pawg threads like a white woman is gods gift to men but then bytch when a black woman is with a white man.

Then you also make jokes because black women are the least to get married. You know why? Because our black men are too busy lusting for white women or exotic looking women who are a product of multiple races.

As soon as one black woman post an attractive white man she is bed wenching when in reality no one even uses this old ass term except for on the Coli.

You guys stay shytting on sisters when we ride for y'all more than y'all ride for us.

What do u call a white woman who messes with black men? I bet you have the decency not to call her a degrading name.

If you get mad at this then you are just the one I'm talking about.

A ****** lover