Women who wear hairhats > Women who are natural

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
this, and if the women was about shyt.
let's say the females that posted white guys in that ideal mate thread were fake trolls.
you did not see any sort of attack on those users from the black females.
like how nikkaz get clowned for posting pawgs.
or the fake outrage females on this site had when they see to many pawgs, posted.

females of the coli...
you got some explaining to do.

Art Barr

yeah females of the coli where you at.....:sas2:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
this, and if the women was about shyt.
let's say the females that posted white guys in that ideal mate thread were fake trolls.
you did not see any sort of attack on those users from the black females.
like how nikkaz get clowned for posting pawgs.
or the fake outrage females on this site had when they see to many pawgs, posted.

females of the coli...
you got some explaining to do.

Art Barr
I've said this years ago.. when anothergirl was on here hyper c00ning, these Black women on here didn't call her out , infact they dapped her and encouraged her to tap dance a lil harder. :sas2:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
This is true to an extent. I am natural and I get more compliments on my hair from whites on avg than my own people. While I do get compliments from AA's,there are also the disapproved looks and remarks.

The few times I have gone out with my girls this summer, I have been approached by an investor, a guy with his own limo franchise, a banker, and electrician. All white guys. And then there are the guys who compliment certain pics on fb, certain meaning the pics of me in a twistout/ fro or twists. It never fails. Blacks may suffer with identity issues with wanting women with curly/ wavy hair and light skin (thanx to our history of course) but whites appreciate African beauty in its original form, from the kinky hair to the chocolate skin and white guys approach more naturals than the black women some black guys hold as a prototype.

:deadrose:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Some of you men up here are the biggest clowns. You make pawg threads like a white woman is gods gift to men but then bytch when a black woman is with a white man.

Then you also make jokes because black women are the least to get married. You know why? Because our black men are too busy lusting for white women or exotic looking women who are a product of multiple races.

As soon as one black woman post an attractive white man she is bed wenching when in reality no one even uses this old ass term except for on the Coli.

You guys stay shytting on sisters when we ride for y'all more than y'all ride for us.

What do u call a white woman who messes with black men? I bet you have the decency not to call her a degrading name.

If you get mad at this then you are just the one I'm talking about.
the only nikkas i know who lust after white women are those who cant get play from sistas.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Some of you men up here are the biggest clowns. You make pawg threads like a white woman is gods gift to men but then bytch when a black woman is with a white man.

Then you also make jokes because black women are the least to get married. You know why? Because our black men are too busy lusting for white women or exotic looking women who are a product of multiple races.

As soon as one black woman post an attractive white man she is bed wenching when in reality no one even uses this old ass term except for on the Coli.

You guys stay shytting on sisters when we ride for y'all more than y'all ride for us.

What do u call a white woman who messes with black men? I bet you have the decency not to call her a degrading name.

If you get mad at this then you are just the one I'm talking about.

why are no women calling out trolls or c00ns like us men do? :troll:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Why did that nikka get banned?
he asked them for that assisted suicide :wutdawg: because he got to a point where he couldn't tell whether he was trolling or not...

the problem is that his legacy has impacted so many coli brehs and brehettes that they will consciously and/or subconsciously continue to do his work and preach his word

@Louisiana Fisher is trynna turn over a new leaf but I fear he may relapse :totheeastside:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
he asked them for that assisted suicide :wutdawg: because he got to a point where he couldn't tell whether he was trolling or not...

the problem is that his legacy has impacted so many coli brehs and brehettes that they will consciously and/or subconsciously continue to do his work and preach his word
:merchant:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
What-is-salt.jpg