Women who wear hairhats > Women who are natural

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
we still want for the black females to go at female c00ns/trolls on here like men do....

ALL coli female are all bedwenches I guess until I see proof of another black girl talking down on a bedwench female poster.

all I see is "when black men do it.....blah blah blah blah" same pseudo feminist bullshyt.

we got these female bedwenches on coli quiet in here.:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
you will never see black women on the coli picking at white men with black girls like we do vice versa... like in the omari-hardwick thread.:sas2::pacspit::ufdup:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
They're never going to be a good team. Not even an also ran. Don't do this to yourself anymore. :mjcry:

Also, get on FB please.

:mjcry: I won't this avi is killing me

Texans ain't shyt and they never gonna be shyt.:birdman:

I had to found out the hard way.:wow:

:dwillhuh:

Tough love is not my thing :sadbron:

I didn't have high hopes. I just didn't think the L's would be this soon :to:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The odds are stacked against a black woman who has a preference for only black men. This country is becoming more and more diverse and black men are definitely taking advantage of that so I don't see why BW shouldn't as well.

I welcome all the negs :feedme:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
So, black men and women are doin' the same thing, but, black women are worst because [insert apocryphal nonsense here]???

Not for nothing but only is the black community dominated by a matriarchy and supported by men who put women on their level, thus leading to comments and retorts such as yours.
It's not possible for blacks to make the distinction between man and woman because their community is led by women who view themselves in the same light as men.
You'll never see Asian, East Indian, or even white males make the correlation a lot of you make when discussing these gender topics, because their communities are patriarch based and not dictated and led by women.
A lot of the onus is on black men.
White supremacy does not prevent you from staying in your home when a child is conceived, but the big issue is the black family unit is fractured beyond belief due to year of systematic racial inequality and social engineering.
It's not really your fault for thinking and equating the genders, but no matter how much you repeatedly repeat the "hypocrite" rhetoric, it has been and never will be the same because the sexes are not created equal, regardless as to how much black men admire the women in their families strength.
Your daughter and your son will never play by the same rules in the game of life.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are you Kat's surprised these hollywood black folks dating and marrying white people. Most them jokers messed up in the head and got a colorblind look at society cause they in hollyweird. Until white folks treat them like trash or some cop treats them like Tyrone or Shanique. Also these jokers hop on that white meat or white pooh to get ahead in the game. Nothing to see here.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
we still want for the black females to go at female c00ns/trolls on here like men do....

ALL coli female are all bedwenches I guess until I see proof of another black girl talking down on a bedwench female poster.

all I see is "when black men do it.....blah blah blah blah" same pseudo feminist bullshyt.

we got these female bedwenches on coli quiet in here.:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Actually, a couple of coli ladies went at MurderSheWrote at the black feminist twitter tirade rant against black men and white women thread.

I was like :gladbron::ohlawd::wow:.
:dwillhuh:

Tough love is not my thing :sadbron:

I didn't have high hopes. I just didn't think the L's would be this soon :to:
The first step is admitting that they suck.:mjcry:

Than the healing process begins:blessed:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The odds are stacked against a black woman who has a preference for only black men. This country is becoming more and more diverse and black men are definitely taking advantage of that so I don't see why BW shouldn't as well.

No race is taking that bait, though.
The short and simple version is when considering interracial dating, most races of men are going for African American women last.
That's not me being vindictive or malignant, that's the reality of the current situation.
It's well within your right to "swirl," and love knows no boundaries.
If you find a white, latino or Asian male who loves and honors you, go for it.
However, the statistics are telling anyone who isn't too blind to see that that isn't really conductive to your survival, nor are the numbers in your favor.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I tell you what though this post and other just proves you can't stop ignorance. They cleaned TLR up a few weeks ago and we back to these ignorant posts again.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The short and simple version is when considering interracial dating, most races of men are going for African American women last.
That's not me being vindictive or malignant, that's the reality of the current situation.
However, the statistics are telling anyone who isn't too blind to see that that isn't really conductive to your survival, nor are the numbers in your favor.

The thing is men and women are stupid as fukk. It is hard as fukk to date period. This ain't 1950 it is hard for everyone out here and especially women because men can have sex so easily now. You would be surprised how many white women my wife has worked with that have come crying to her cause they can't find a man. And these heffas date exclusively white men. But you can't tell folks shyt....a hard head make a soft behind.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami

Where were you.:starstruck:

And why do you still have the same model in your avi, when you gonna change it.:beli:

And why are you posting myths, this country is still segregated as hell.:wtb:

What's your deal?:lupe:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Leaving your options open will get you more than limiting them. Simple as that.