Women who wear hairhats > Women who are natural

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
People like @marcuz think cos I live in Europe I don't see what's happening :mjcry:

Every year when I visit NYC. I'm seeing more and more bedwenches. I used to think Paris was the bedwench capital city, now I don't know anymore :mjcry:

I'm sure when I come Brooklyn this december I'll see more naturals with their hipster spouses :mjcry: while the girl with the 20 inch Brazilian weave is still with a brotha...
Paris is the bedwench capital. When i went i didn't see one Black couple. Even in Soccer the Black players don't have Black wives :mjlol: c00ning in Europe is a way of life.

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
I've been on the bussy wave for the last few months. I don't think I can give up mixed pretty boys :mjcry:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If you sit back and observe you'll see that 80% of coli women prefer white men :mjpls:

this, and if the women was about shyt.
let's say the females that posted white guys in that ideal mate thread were fake trolls.
you did not see any sort of attack on those users from the black females.
like how nikkaz get clowned for posting pawgs.
or the fake outrage females on this site had when they see to many pawgs, posted.

females of the coli...
you got some explaining to do.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
that's what im saying. all that shyt that people talk about black empowerment and basically c00ns. its too funny and they actually think they are doing good deeds....by sitting up and talking.

I know men bedwench or don't give a fukk, but them nikkas tell you straight up that they c00ns you know. women.......man they will fake all day and night like they are a conscious girl worried about black(men and female) empowerment while bedwenching. so false and phony.

shyt really is classic comedy.:mjcry::mjlol::mjpls:

ANGELA DAVIS

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The day I feel my man needs a courtesy list is the day I walk away....lol No time for that. Mite as well get a brutha you can relate to.

oh, Aisha Tyler face talking ass c00n in this video.

Art Barr

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Some of you men up here are the biggest clowns. You make pawg threads like a white woman is gods gift to men but then bytch when a black woman is with a white man.

Then you also make jokes because black women are the least to get married. You know why? Because our black men are too busy lusting for white women or exotic looking women who are a product of multiple races.

As soon as one black woman post an attractive white man she is bed wenching when in reality no one even uses this old ass term except for on the Coli.

You guys stay shytting on sisters when we ride for y'all more than y'all ride for us.

What do u call a white woman who messes with black men? I bet you have the decency not to call her a degrading name.

If you get mad at this then you are just the one I'm talking about.