Women who wear hairhats > Women who are natural

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
This is soo on point its crazy.
This is coming from a breh who lives in Berlin saying the same thing I notice everyday:mindblown:

Epidemic status:mjcry:

People like @marcuz think cos I live in Europe I don't see what's happening :mjcry:

Every year when I visit NYC. I'm seeing more and more bedwenches. I used to think Paris was the bedwench capital city, now I don't know anymore :mjcry:

I'm sure when I come Brooklyn this december I'll see more naturals with their hipster spouses :mjcry: while the girl with the 20 inch Brazilian weave is still with a brotha...

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nothing new half the darkskinned chicks praised on this site are with white men.
:rudy:More than half.

Plus most black chicks that hang w cacs...... have natural hair.

Black w get extensions to meet the standard of people within their own culture.

I used the so called white washed arguments before, but truthfully... thats becoming untrue. Sadly.

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
My wife did the big chop a few months ago, coming straight off the perm (i made that ass GROW the hair, no hairhats :birdman:)
It's hilarious to see white folks reaction, when my black ass shows up....
lFg47bg.png

I wanna expound on the original thought as well:
Besides the white folks, what we hate more, is all the black people we can't stand that seem to gravitate around this short, natural hair....

we didn't kick it with that type of neegro before, and we aint finna start now

we hate these snazzy ass, hi-tappers, over-churched ass, newblack ass nikkas, and they assume you on that bullshyt cause her hair short

real talk, i get off on these types finding out what I do, for whom, and that I'm probably doing better in life than them :noah:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I have told y'all this over and over. You will never find a chick more loyal than a hairhat.

If you're self conscious about them having 'white womans hair'

just find one with a kinky weave like this

Best-Kinky-Curly-Weave-by-ONYC.jpg

Win. Win.

I love hairhats.

weave for the win!

Art Barr

*Egyptians created cosmotology.
so miss me with all that lack of knowledge of self talking about straight hair and white man, bs

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
that's what im saying. all that shyt that people talk about black empowerment and basically c00ns. its too funny and they actually think they are doing good deeds....by sitting up and talking.

I know men bedwench or don't give a fukk, but them nikkas tell you straight up that they c00ns you know. women.......man they will fake all day and night like they are a conscious girl worried about black(men and female) empowerment while bedwenching. so false and phony.

shyt really is classic comedy.:mjcry::mjlol::mjpls:

I'm done being Pro Black. I'm Pro Black family. fukk anyone not having and taking care of Black babies :mjcry:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
If you sit back and observe you'll see that 80% of coli women prefer white men :mjpls:
Black Men ←→White Woman are more common.

In the United States there has been an historical disparity between Black female and Black male exogamy ratios: according to the United States Census Bureau, there were 354,000 White female/Black male and 196,000 Black female/White male marriages in March 2009, representing a ratio of 181:100.[21] This traditional disparity has seen a rapid decline over the last two decades, contrasted with its peak in 1981 when the ratio was still 371:100.[22] In 2007, 4.6% of all married Blacks in the United States were wed to a White partner, and 0.4% of all Whites were married to a Black partner.[23]

The role of gender in interracial divorce dynamics, found in social studies by Jenifer L. Bratter and Rosalind B. King, was highlighted when examining marital instability among Black/White unions.[9] White wife/Black husband marriages show twice the divorce rate of White wife/White husband couples by the 10th year of marriage,[9] whereas Black wife/White husband marriages are 44% less likely to end in divorce than White wife/White husband couples over the same period.[9
]

We're marrying white women almost twice the rate (1.8 to be exact, according to this) of sistas marrying white.

But, from some reason "Interracial Relationship" always conjures a message of Black Woman ←→White Man and it's seen as the end of the black race on google Nas Earth.

UPTOWN_happy_couple.jpg

But, this is more common...

url

So are we gonna start bashing brothas to Bolivian? smh @ this topic

But, hey...it's thecoli