Women who wear hairhats > Women who are natural

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
To quote the great @missyleebunny, "I truly feel that the vast majority of black women would not care if white men fell off the face of the Earth tomorrow. All they want is a man who will cherish, defend, provide for and protect them, preferably black. But if not, white or "other" will do too. That's it."
There are varieties of black people world wide but it's not the case that where we are, there are black people we want to date/marry for whatever reason...that's life. It's not feasible for every single person to relocate to find Mr./Ms. Right. I'm not in favor of IR because black men/women "ain't shyt", but I advocate for people to find (genuine) love where they can. If that love is outside their race, so be it... The woman in this article has low self esteem that's related to her blackness...I hope incidences like hers are isolated.
Again, everyone has an opinion about beauty, and when it comes down to it, none matters but the people involved.

well it's a good thing that you're sorta pro black, some black men find you attractive, and that you don't respond to antagonism (like my post) with your own foolishness,

because none of what you're saying is true and you'll still be OK , even with that being the case. More than I can say for half the chicks in here.

:ehh:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Really though??? Please elaborate on the large red bolded text
Ethiopian women's hair in its natural form is like a jew fro, most of them get it straighten as i understand living with three older sisters :mjcry:I had to learn how to do their hair when i was an 11 year old kid.

4069450453_e1661b4fe1_z.jpg

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
Ethiopian women's hair in its natural form is like a jew fro, most of them get it straighten as i understand living with three older sisters :mjcry:I had to learn how to do their hair when i was an 11 year old kid.

4069450453_e1661b4fe1_z.jpg
But you said they do natural "the right way"... how can natural be done the wrong way?

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
But you said they do natural "the right way"... how can natural be done the wrong way?
I didn't say there was a right way or a wrong, for me they just look better natural than processed.:yeshrug:

Last edited:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh my God the amount of times I keep reading "bed wench" here. You guys do know that "bed wenches" were women who were raped...right? Stop using this racist term to describe women in consensual interracial relationships. Slave women did not welcome those advances.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
no one is saying love damaged hair. there is clearly damage to that woman's scalp. if you are saying short 4c hair is unattractive, then I disagree.
9d32a__w3.png

Screen-shot-2012-09-08-at-1.31.02-PM.png

I side eye you PICKING that photo of all the photos of 4c hair available. speaks volumes about your opinion on it.

i'm not seeking any excuse to bedwench. if I want to I will.
I like the second pic.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I think you're being unrealistic if you think all black people have the same mentality; we don't. Now way in hell is Lil Wayne for me...Not in appearance or values.
To your last comment, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
White dudes will never be able to relate to you in racial matters lol.

If racial matters aren't important to you then I guess it won't be problem for you. :usure:

Last edited:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
If you sit back and observe you'll see that 80% of coli women prefer white men :mjpls:
the way a lot of you bash black women and praise pawgs, i can see why they feel like they have to go outside their race. Oddly enough most black men I know only fukk with black women. I married a black man by the way before one of you call me a bed wench.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
She must've broke up with that cracker cuz I don't see him on her page.

Welcome back to the race sis

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
White dudes will never be able to relate to you in racial matters lol.

If racial matters aren't important to you then I guess it won't be problem for you. :usure:
Exactly, if you consider yourself pro-black than you shouldn't be thinking about the possibility of dating outside your race.:stopitslime:

And how many white men out there is gonna truly understand what a black women go threw and support there causes(which will go against there causes)?:pachaha:

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I hear other black women stating the fetish thing about white guys as if it is impossible for any white guy to like them as an individual. imo a fetish is liking something weird, so I don't see how liking black is a fetish.

a lot of bw simply lack confidence when it comes to swirling and count themselves out before they ever try. a bm and bw will have the same thing happen to them but take it in totally different ways.

example:
becky: Daquan you have nice chocolate skin
Daquan: white women recognize and got love for the dark brothers :obama:

becker: Tasha you have nice chocolate skin
Tasha: i should have known you were one of those fetish having white boys. this isn't going to work. :ufdup:

you really don't understand anything about the black dialectic.
or, about male/female distinctions......
especially, if you don't understand why this is.

you must think black women are as sexually liberated as white men, and most importantly white women.

Art Barr