Women who wear hairhats > Women who are natural

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
@Poitier what's your deal breh? You been going in on black women since the rack track opened :dahell:
His wife is white it all makes sense now.

Aren't you cozying up with a white nubian queen? Should I add you to the @killer_instinct and @Emperor_ReinScarf list of hypocrites also?
I think you take things too far. Not all black men are c00ns like some black women like to say.

But I find it so funny that the nikkas that care the most about black women dating out are not even dating or married to black women themselves. They say they don't care all the time but be in every thread on this subject.

Someone answer this for me...if you don't date black women, claim no one wants them why do you care about the "small" number of them that date out? It's not affecting your dating pool.

And @Poitier you got some problems. 90% of your post been about black women bed wenchng with you talking about we need black families, how mixed people aren't black, and you married to white women?? Only on the Coli. I have friends that are dating or married to non black women but they don't make it their life mission to tell black women they can't date out and then constantly say no one wants them. They just live they life.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:comeon:
His wife is white it all makes sense now.

I think you take things too far. Not all black men are c00ns like some black women like to say.

But I find it so funny that the nikkas that care the most about black women dating out are not even dating or married to black women themselves. They say they don't care all the time but be in every thread on this subject.

Someone answer this for me...if you don't date black women, claim no one wants them why do you care about the "small" number of them that date out? It's not affecting your dating pool.

And @Poitier you got some problems. 90% of your post been about black women bed wenchng with you talking about we need black families, how mixed people aren't black, and you married to white women?? Only on the Coli. I have friends that are dating or married to non black women but they don't make it their life mission to tell black women they can't date out and then constantly say no one wants them. They just live they life.
I am not calling all black men c00ns.

I just can't stand the fools that have the most to say about them, aren't in a relationship with them, but are in these black women bashing threads like:mjpls:.:yeshrug:

As for the rest, wait for the :"men are different than women" bullcrap to justify their erroneous actions.:comeon:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
The natural movement is total bullshyt. Just a bunch of black women trying to overcompensate for being white man worshipers.

That's why I stopped giving a fukk about how black women wear their hair.
:mjlol: How many natural girls have rejected breh you sound very salty:ohhh:

Deezy314619

All Star
Daps
Reppin
St Louis & SD
I be liking them redbones w/ the curly shyt, but they ALWAYS be mixed (cac+black) and I end up being :scust: at myself.

But on the real tip, y'all wimenz need to quit giving gwapo to them Asisn folk. I do know a few honeys who look bomb rocking the shyt growing of of they scalp.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
it is not 4a/4b. it is definitely kinky, but the curls are loose enough to be considered "good hair". I know 4a/4b weaves exist. i was commenting on your previous choices and i've seen guys on here post similar before.

i'm just saying stop whitewashing blackness and making the majority seem like the minority and vice versa.

i guess since rome got to corrupt egypt.
the general fact that africans crated cosmetology.
as well as other earth shattering facts to white privilege are hidden.

we created having straightened hair to makeup, etc.

art barr

Superstar
Daps
2fb6e1e8f1b3af82fc72145411a13d12.jpg