Women who wear hairhats > Women who are natural

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'd love to see images of what you consider fukked (natural) styles...I can't visualize what you mean
5746.jpg

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
TUMBLR THURSDAY: NATURAL COUPLES
JANUARY 18, 2013 IN
HAIR INSPIRATION
WRITTEN BY
MANESPEAK
This goes out to the natural hair females and males in various styles and colors of love. Love is loving each other through the knots and the tangles and knowing that you can come just as you are. It’s a beautiful thing to see couples embracing something that makes them relate. On that same note, it’s a beauty to see those couples who mingle with contrasts and differences. We don’t all have to like the same things but it’s serious, as hot fire, that respect should be served in acknowledging “different strokes for different folks”.

Whether you wear it long like Goldilocks or short and sweet, it’s the grooming that counts. No one wants to be near a 4- -month-going-on-6-never-been-washed-hair!

Whichever hairstyle you choose to wear, embrace the confidence of the free spirit. Sink into that sexy, beautiful, place that only you can feel.

Ladies, in the end, remember not to blame it all on the hair:

“if he don’t love you by now He ain’t gon’ never love you”!
Black Love is Beautiful yall :mjcry:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: @DemureNatural

I'm joking:heh: (but i do notice all the so called natural sisters DAPPING up post about dating white men n shyt on here....... even you dapped one by teedot. )

what i was saying is.... i like natural styles and some styles that aren't natural, like some twist and braids that might have weave.

I think that the style should fit the person though............. like , a 220 lb lady shouldn't rock the fade.
not everyone looks good in slim dreads. etc.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
:whoa: @DemureNatural

I'm joking:heh: (but i do notice all the so called natural sisters DAPPING up post about dating white men n shyt on here....... even you dapped one by teedot. )

what i was saying is.... i like natural styles and some styles that aren't natural, like some twist and braids that might have weave.

I think that the style should fit the person though............. like , a 220 lb lady shouldn't rock the fade.
not everyone looks good in slim dreads. etc.

I have no issues with how two consenting adults date, period, so of course I'd dap up something that makes sense. I'm a lover of black men so I'd rather have one of you, but overall I'm looking for a quality package, and IDK what he'll be wrapped in. Hopefully the wrapping will be chocolate, but if not, I won't shun a good man.

When you said "wear it the right way", I thought you were referring to texture (the looser curl patterns); even the accompanying images you posted alluded to that. Incase I was mistaken, I figured I'd ask you to clarify your comment.

I agree that in the same way that one should dress for their shape, one's hairstyle should compliment them as well. BTW, though, I've seen beautiful bigger women rock a fade beautifully!

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I have no issues with how two consenting adults date, period, so of course I'd dap up something that makes sense. I'm a lover of black men so I'd rather have one of you, but overall I'm looking for a quality package, and IDK what he'll be wrapped in. Hopefully the wrapping will be chocolate, but if not, I won't shun a good man.

When you said "wear it the right way", I thought you were referring to texture (the looser curl patterns); even the accompanying images you posted alluded to that. Incase I was mistaken, I figured I'd ask you to clarify your comment.

I agree that in the same way that one should dress for their shape, one's hairstyle should compliment them as well. BTW, though, I've seen beautiful bigger women rock a fade beautifully!
1) if the package isn't chocolate then the mentality shouldn't match yours perfectly, for a mate---------- and if it does then you need to reevaluate your life

2) That was Majic Johnson son that you saw.... not a woman.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Daps
Reppin
The DMV
1) if the package isn't chocolate then the mentality shouldn't match yours perfectly, for a mate---------- and if it does then you need to reevaluate your life

2) That was Majic Johnson son that you saw.... not a woman.
I think you're being unrealistic if you think all black people have the same mentality; we don't. Now way in hell is Lil Wayne for me...Not in appearance or values.
To your last comment, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
no one is saying love damaged hair. there is clearly damage to that woman's scalp. if you are saying short 4c hair is unattractive, then I disagree.
9d32a__w3.png

Screen-shot-2012-09-08-at-1.31.02-PM.png

I side eye you PICKING that photo of all the photos of 4c hair available. speaks volumes about your opinion on it.

i'm not seeking any excuse to bedwench. if I want to I will.

I don't think he gets how deep the mind fukk is...

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I think you're being unrealistic if you think all black people have the same mentality; we don't. Now way in hell is Lil Wayne for me...Not in appearance or values.
To your last comment, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
i didn't say all black people have the same mentality.......:leostare:
I'm saying that no white guy will be able to 100% feel you on these things you speak. no white guy will be able to 100% vibe with you.
and lil wayne is a random example......... you women keep using extremes, however............ To that point - There are a million varieties of black men so there really isn't an excuse on not finding one
if so called black men is your so called preference:mjpls:

To your last comment, beauty is what it is........ Denial and Self Denial are responsible for Huge gaps in opinion.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
i didn't say all black people have the same mentality.......:leostare:
I'm saying that no white guy will be able to 100% feel you on these things you speak. no white guy will be able to 100% vibe with you.
and lil wayne is a random example......... you women keep using extremes, however............ To that point - There are a million varieties of black men so there really isn't an excuse on not finding one
if so called black men is your so called preference:mjpls:

To your last comment, beauty is what it is........ Denial and Self Denial are responsible for Huge gaps in opinion.

To quote the great @missyleebunny, "I truly feel that the vast majority of black women would not care if white men fell off the face of the Earth tomorrow. All they want is a man who will cherish, defend, provide for and protect them, preferably black. But if not, white or "other" will do too. That's it."
There are varieties of black people world wide but it's not the case that where we are, there are black people we want to date/marry for whatever reason...that's life. It's not feasible for every single person to relocate to find Mr./Ms. Right. I'm not in favor of IR because black men/women "ain't shyt", but I advocate for people to find (genuine) love where they can. If that love is outside their race, so be it... The woman in this article has low self esteem that's related to her blackness...I hope incidences like hers are isolated.
Again, everyone has an opinion about beauty, and when it comes down to it, none matters but the people involved.