Women who wear hairhats > Women who are natural

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I'd have to disagre. In the c00n Olympics I personally feel black men are far outpacing the women.

Black women for the most part are fine being black. There is only so much you can take of your male counterparts underachieving socially, not protecting the black family and worshipping whiteness.

Inevitably and understandably black women will begin to explore other options when this becomes rampant.

You can't call it self-hate when we're no longer willing to put up with this.

Please tell me the difference between Black men in the 1950s and Black men in 2015?

Cause in the 50s interracial dating was at an all time low. Black women were supporting their man, and wasn't dragging their men under the bus in the media saying "they ain't shyt"

There was always successful Black men, and a handful of non-successful ones in the 50s/60s like they were now. Things haven't changed in that regard

Don't blame black men cause you have poor decisions on how you choose men, and make that an excuse to bedwench :mjlol:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Yes, cacs (particularly the older ones) are generally not open with their desire for black women. If they admit to it most will minimalize it.

Donald Sterling was getting heat from his wealthy, image obsessed cac friends for having his mixed race, ambiguously black (to cacs) being photographed with black men because then it would be assumed that the woman was indeed black and Sterling was a ****** lover. No proud white man with status and position wants to be seen as a ****** lover to his peers unless he's one of the few who truly doesn't give a fukk.

Like I've said before white men are a proud people and he knows what keeps him at the top of the food chain. He's not compromising that.

Many black men think having a nonblack on their arm is a come up when in fact they're hustling backwards.

Still think there's an opening for you? :mjlol:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
White males who are repulsed by white women dating black aren't the only ones wearing white sheets and burning crosses.
They're also the ones sitting next to you in English Lit and have "black friends."
It's hilarious how black women attempt to downplay this in order to paint black men as monsters who are the only males on the face of the planet who take issue with their women dating out.
You'll never have to worry about getting pulled over by a white cop and being interrogated about your safety, and you'll never have to worry about Todd ending up in a ditch because he made eye contact with you.
Black men haven't even had to touch a white woman for them to receive bodily harm.
You can't disregard centuries of history to suit your agenda.
The following error occurred:
You must spread reputation to at least 30 other user(s) before you can give reputation to Killer Instinct again.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Oh my God the amount of times I keep reading "bed wench" here. You guys do know that "bed wenches" were women who were raped...right? Stop using this racist term to describe women in consensual interracial relationships. Slave women did not welcome those advances.
You're correct as hell.

I been trying to figure out a disrespectful word to call these hoes, that does feed into white supremacy........

:patrice:What do you suggest??

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:lupe: I have noticed this as well.

Natural black girls tend to be the same hipster type that love dating white men

:wow:
Every time I see that one black girl in the crew (I live in huge hispter area)... her hair is always natural.

Sometimes its fukked up looking, but its natural though

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I hate to say it....but OP is right :mjcry:

I have noticed they typically date white guys more than not. Then they'll tell you that black folks are too closed minded and they can't find any black dude they have something in common with. :comeon:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:rudy:More than half.

Plus most black chicks that hang w cacs...... have natural hair.

Black w get extensions to meet the standard of people within their own culture.

I used the so called white washed arguments before, but truthfully... thats becoming untrue. Sadly.
I forgot I said this post... but my stance is always this....

I rarely see black women wearing weave and certain hairstyles to appease cacs. They do it because its been pleasing to black mens eyes for thousands of years, tbh.... when done right. Plus other black women like it. 'Getting ur hair did' was always one of the blackest things to do....... and the more expressive the better. That shyts in our blood. Some of those styles and hair extensions, and body modifications in Ancient African don't make logical sense, but we dont need logic this expressive shyt is in our blood.

I personally date women with natural hair, but both ways are good to me.

Black men and women went through a phase after the 20s of wanting to be like cacs, buy mainly we have wanted to be like ourselves... and Mainly 'others' have copied US.

All these bytches and men shaming our women can shut up w that shyt... including my own girl ,shes on that sometimes.... but that's typical of one who is ignorant of history...... acting all paranoid about your own people n shyt.

Peace

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Oh my God the amount of times I keep reading "bed wench" here. You guys do know that "bed wenches" were women who were raped...right? Stop using this racist term to describe women in consensual interracial relationships. Slave women did not welcome those advances.
I think that is the point in using that term. It is used as a way of admonishing these women. I don't think you'll strike any cords of sympathy with your appeals from the guys who use that term with venom as they want to offend and mean to do so. That is the point.

INTP

Pro
Daps
Just here to drop off some love... :whoa:

tumblr_nhs7ar6J721qk517yo1_1280.jpg
a296b76165e6023c73272eebb1aae406.jpg
f7a70d80d437feabba19cb6e8e886573.jpg
tumblr_misdevpRby1rx2i0fo1_500.jpg
ccbf75d762d75800f0d55069db0ab403.jpg
fda6648ed9d6fdeaeb539d9a186f8192.jpg
tumblr_mkif4pOJMK1r2x801o1_500.jpg
74354eac0257821ee56ab8a7c4daf2fc.jpg