Women who wear hairhats > Women who are natural

Daps
You don't have to believe in statistics. Whether you agree or not, it remains true.

You are so hellbent on 'statistics' but I prefer trends.

If you keep chasing black women away and they become more receptive to others these 'statistics' will change.

Then other races of women may look around and see that bw jumped ship, and they will deduce it's not worth their time either.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
There weren't bedwenches in this thread?

MurderSheWrote, GiGi, Yup, LadySimone, christinasade, and LovelyDay in training. And here you are attacking MarsPunka for not being a part of the "white man is our savior" brigade, so I might as well add you to the list too. Who you kidding?
:what:excuse me?

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"oh white men don't want black women they want white women they don't want their kids to be black"

so what your saying is....white men have more racial pride?

cool.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Don't worry about me
I ain't, just like to shed light on hypocrisy. So you're a bigger fake than I thought. Added to the faux militant list...keep on telling on yourselves:ehh:

How's the raw chicken? Did you add salt?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
At least she cooks unlike you feminist:ehh:
I hav
At least she cooks unlike you feminist:ehh:
I have mo axe to grind with her. Just like to see how long your union would have lasted with a black woman who can piece such a meal for the last 10 years. Different standards for your kinfolk eh? Sad thing there are plenty of white ladies that can cook out there.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I hav

I have mo axe to grind with her. Just like to see how long your union would have lasted with a black woman who can piece such a meal for the last 10 years. Different standards for your kinfolk eh? Sad thing there are plenty of white ladies that can cook out there.

I enjoy her dinners :ehh:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Yo I hope Poitier trolling about being with a white woman cuz if not...:skip:
Girl I would put nothing past these dudes. Until he has physical proof of his girl I will call out everything he has tp say about black woman's interracial dating.