Women who wear hairhats > Women who are natural

Daps
The reason for the reply button is to reply to that person. Your argument would make more sense had I just typed the statement, not replied to someone.
tumblr_m644llLyWk1rwcc6bo1_250.gif

Plus @Poitier called you guys demons, not all black women. :skip: And the way some of you rush to the aide of white men/black women relationships, I don't blame him.

Lol, so let's divert the trajectory of the conversation because you dapped poitier calling us demons.

Come on now sis. Have some self-respect. Do you not meet men in real life? Hungry for reps?

You are acting too eager to be down with the homies. You must Stevie Wonder to believe that given all the anti bw comments on the Coli that we're just going to accept their foolishness. They can't even debate properly.

I will keep you in my prayers tonight.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Lol, so let's divert the trajectory of the conversation because you dapped poitier calling us demons.

Come on now sis. Have some self-respect. Do you not meet men in real life? Hungry for reps?

You are acting too eager to be down with the homies. You must Stevie Wonder to believe that given all the anti bw comments on the Coli that we're just going to accept their foolishness. They can't even debate properly.

I will keep you in my prayers tonight.
So just because we disagree I must be lonely and desperately seeking attention from men online who I'll never meet?

And the LAST thing I want is a dude from the coli :mjlol:, I'll take my chances on Okcupid if I were desperate :skip:.

You totally missed when I first entered this thread and asked Poitier why he was going in on black women since the race track first opened up.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Amazing how you guys have so many words for black women but are church mice when we are being degraded by SOME black men. How about you save all the breathe for them. Once they shut up we will shut up.
Who are you talking about?:dwillhuh:

Are talking about the coli or outside the(like Facebook, twitter, YouTube and others).

Because I'm not gonna argue with basement Nikkas crying on the internet on how much they hate black women because they couldn't get one.

Now if your talking about in high positions like a celebrity or bigger media outlets that could reach a bigger audience, than show us the c00ns.

Because many here on this website defended black women and criticize others for shyting on black women, it's just you ignoring that and focusing on just negative.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
yall still going at it. I thought everything was done.

edit: just what I thought. soon as a black woman stands against bedwenches they turn and attack.

where are the bedwenches on the COLI that supposed to love black equality so much in the thread where the little black boy just got killed in walmart by these racist ass white men you praise.

now-comes-the-part-where-we-throw-our-heads-back-in-laughter.gif

no where just like thought.

any event that shows the amerikkkan true dislike of blacks they are ghost. that's how I know they are c00ns and think black men should be killed off. so stop faking with this fake black feminist bullshyt and that sorry excuse that black support black women.:dahell:

I mention the coli specifically because we don't know every black woman but we can some what track who is a pro black family real sista on here. im glad I see some coli women who are not on that bedwenching logic and actually standing up against it.(not being quiet n shyt):salute:

Last edited:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
You say this as if there are actual bedwenches in this thread. I personally don't see any that outright dissmisses the black plight.

All I see is some who are tired of dealing in with bm whom they perceive as c00ns.

There weren't bedwenches in this thread?

MurderSheWrote, GiGi, Yup, LadySimone, christinasade, and LovelyDay in training. And here you are attacking MarsPunka for not being a part of the "white man is our savior" brigade, so I might as well add you to the list too. Who you kidding?

Daps
There weren't bedwenches in this thread?

MurderSheWrote, GiGi, Yup, LadySimone, christinasade, and LovelyDay in training. And here you are attacking MarsPunka for not being a part of the "white man is our savior" brigade, so I might as well add you to the list too. Who you kidding?

Attack? You're reaching and you know it. You want your side to be heard understandbly but this is not the way to go about it.

What you need to understand that there is a disconnect between black men and women and there needs to be a very honest dialog between us. In order to do this effectively we must be respectful, diplomatic and willing to hear out different opinions without judgement and name-calling.

What you also need to understand is that most of the male posters in this thread (and most Coli posters in general), save for 1 or 2, have been anything but respectful and have resorted to name calling and gross accusations.

If you don't want your argument to fall on deaf ears, try choosing your words more carefully and use tact in your delivery.

You're nuts if you expect any decent woman in this discussion to respond to some of this trash favorably.

And it's this very disrespect (which is what these ladies are trying to tell you) that is driving them away from black men.

These women aren't making up lame excuses to jump ship from the black race. They are not self-hating. They are not pro-white/anti-black, they are pro respect and they feel that it has eluded them from the very men they should be getting it from.

And if we don't get this from our natural partners then yes, we will leave and seek other options.

Now what black men may want to consider is if they will carry on the way many have been or if they will take an honest look at themselves, accept constructive criticism and make changes where fit.

Daps
Don't try to bait the few bw who post here because we can't be everywhere giving commentary the minute something breaks.

Go to LSA. I'm sure you'll find it there.

It is the MEN who are supposed to be the ones on the front lines any damn way.

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Attack? You're reaching and you know it. You want your side to be heard understandbly but this is not the way to go about it.

What you need to understand that there is a disconnect between black men and women and there needs to be a very honest dialog between us. In order to do this effectively we must be respectful, diplomatic and willing to hear out different opinions without judgement and name-calling.

What you also need to understand is that most of the male posters in this thread (and most Coli posters in general), save for 1 or 2, have been anything but respectful and have resorted to name calling and gross accusations.

If you don't want your argument to fall on deaf ears, try choosing your words more carefully and use tact in your delivery.

You're nuts if you expect any decent woman in this discussion to respond to some of this trash favorably.

And it's this very disrespect (which is what these ladies are trying to tell you) that is driving them away from black men.

These women aren't making up lame excuses to jump ship from the black race. They are not self-hating. They are not pro-white/anti-black, they are pro respect and they feel that it has eluded them from the very men they should be getting it from.

And if we don't get this from our natural partners then yes, we will leave and seek other options.

Now what black men may want to consider is if they will carry on the way many have been or if they will take an honest look at themselves, accept constructive criticism and make changes where fit.

:yawn: Yall can run to white men all you want and live together in wedded bliss. Absolutely no skin off my bones. But I will call a wench a wench, and won't sugarcoat the label to spare your wittle feelings. I have no desire to engage in dialog with those of you who use the actions of a few knuckleheads as an excuse for your swirling. To me, you're no better than the losers who say black women only want thugs in order to justify their deification of white women. You're two sides of the same rusty coin.

So please, if we're all so bad, and you can't find a single non-abusive black man who appreciates natural hair, then seek refuge with your androgynous white man and create lots of quadratic formula hair type having children for our children to lust over

Daps
:yawn: Yall can run to white men all you want and live together in wedded bliss. Absolutely no skin off my bones. But I will call a wench a wench, and won't sugarcoat the label to spare your wittle feelings. I have no desire to engage in dialog with those of you who use the actions of a few knuckleheads as an excuse for your swirling. To me, you're no better than the losers who say black women only want thugs in order to justify their deification of white women. You're two sides of the same rusty coin.

So please, if we're all so bad, and you can't find a single non-abusive black man who appreciates natural hair, then seek refuge with your androgynous white man and create lots of quadratic formula hair type having children for our children to lust over

This is where you err. You think some bw were just ready to jump ship over something silly? Or the inability to seek out good bm partners? You truly think that they just are hell bent on having a white man?

NO.

To have this discussion we need to get really honest about the issues we're having with bm.

Daps
White men not wedding them, breh.

Keep believing that.

Any woman who practices discernment and exercises proper boundaries can weed out those looking for a sexual experience to add to their repertoire.

I have several family members married to wm who take care of the home and family. I also learned of a couple that just got engaged a week or so ago.

You are working overtime to try to make it seem that these pairings can't form beyond a few months of sexual gratification.