Women who wear hairhats > Women who are natural

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
You say this as if there are actual bedwenches in this thread. I personally don't see any that outright dissmisses the black plight.

All I see is some who are tired of dealing in with bm whom they perceive as c00ns.
When did I say there were bedwenches in this thread? Please stop making assumptions over things I've said :snoop:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
But but but why is Jesse Williams so popular with the black women of LSA now???

Since in your estimation 'bedwenches' don't give a damn about black issues or a conscious black men spitting knowledge.

Follow Jesse Williams on twitter and look at what we RESPECT.
Bed wenches = LSA now?:skip:

You were extremely reaching in her post to come to that conclusion.:comeon:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
So your saying Naturals are rebelling against so called "black men's beauty standards" and not the white men that create it.:what:

So being un-natural is a black men culture thing.:FMJR:

This is by far the biggest B.S. and most offensive post I ever read, and I see a lot of B.S. in here.:dahell:

Black men for the longest been telling black women to go natural and even make fun of their weaves in the process.:usure:

But ya'll be calling us gay or telling us don't worry about ya'll hair.:beli:

But soon when you hear a small percentage of white men liking it, ya'll rip that weave right off with a quickness.:stopitslime:

If you actually believe that white men appreciates natural black women more than black men, than you are truly lost.:snoop:

Amazing how you guys have so many words for black women but are church mice when we are being degraded by SOME black men. How about you save all the breathe for them. Once they shut up we will shut up.

Daps
Uh when did I say bedwenches = black women on LSA though :leostare:.

A bedwench is a black woman who dismisses the plight of blacks in America in order to assimilate into white supremacy why wouldn't I want him to go hard on them?

I believe we have a misunderstanding ( that's ok...it happens) and no I never made the suggestion that you were implying that.

So chill. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you quoted someone else and said 'tell them bedwenches'.

Who would one assume you were referring to?

Daps
Amazing how you guys have so many words for black women but are church mice when we are being degraded by SOME black men. How about you save all the breathe for them. Once they shut up we will shut up.

You'll have to excuse their ignorance. It's beyond me why they think name-calling and abusiveness will effectively convey the message they are trying to relay.

Nevermind trying to hold a diplomatic discussion in which both sides respectfully and carefully choose their words while respecting differences of opinion.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I believe we have a misunderstanding ( that's ok...it happens) and no I never made the suggestion that you were implying that.

So chill. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you quoted someone else and said 'tell them bedwenches'.

Who would one assume you were referring to?
I was saying that he should save his energy for bedwenches instead of black women as a whole, that's what I support. Not trying to be rude but you should ask someone what they're saying, especially when the conversation doesn't involve you, instead of jumping to conclusions.

Daps
I was saying that he should save his energy for bedwenches instead of black women as a whole, that's what I support. Not trying to be rude but you should ask someone what they're saying, especially when the conversation doesn't involve you, instead of jumping to conclusions.

This is a public forum and the conversation involves everyone in the thread.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
This is a public forum and the conversation involves everyone in the thread.
:comeon: Still doesn't dismiss the fact you did a lot of ASSuming without even questioning what I was saying. Why the hell would I call black women in this thread bedwenches, when I'm a black woman in this thread. :snoop:

Daps
:comeon: Still doesn't dismiss the fact you did a lot of ASSuming without even questioning what I was saying. Why the hell would I call black women in this thread bedwenches, when I'm a black woman in this thread. :snoop:

Stop being in your feelings because I corrected you. I acknowledged miscommunications. Don't call it ASSuming if your choice of words can't clearly be comprehended. You dapped the post calling bw demons for crying out loud.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Stop being in your feelings because I corrected you. I acknowledged miscommunications. Don't call it ASSuming if your choice of words can't clearly be comprehended. You dapped the post calling bw demons for crying out loud.
A dapped something calling bw demons? I missed that one. And I'm nowhere near in my feelings nor did you correct me :mjlol:. My choice of words weren't clearly comprehended by you because they weren't meant for you. I already mentioned that I wasn't even trying to be rude, just next time ask before you start going off the handle. I can see you want the last word so you can have.

Daps
A dapped something calling bw demons? I missed that one. And I'm nowhere near in my feelings nor did you correct me :mjlol:. My choice of words weren't clearly comprehended by you because they weren't meant for you. I already mentioned that I wasn't even trying to be rude, just next time ask before you start going off the handle. I can see you want the last word so you can have.

Certainly. Go back and revisit that reply. It's still there.

And no I did not fly off the handle, I approached it respectfully and in the end we disagree. If your words weren't intended for public consumption then use private messaging.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Certainly. Go back and revisit that reply. It's still there.

And no I did not fly off the handle, I approached it respectfully and in the end we disagree. If your words weren't intended for public consumption then use private messaging.
The reason for the reply button is to reply to that person. Your argument would make more sense had I just typed the statement, not replied to someone.
tumblr_m644llLyWk1rwcc6bo1_250.gif

Plus @Poitier called you guys demons, not all black women. :skip: And the way some of you rush to the aide of white men/black women relationships, I don't blame him.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
i'll take a women with any hairstyle weave or natural except bald (with some exceptions) or those stupid looking hoodrat weaves