Women who wear hairhats > Women who are natural

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
I dont think its gay per se that you guys talk about black womens hair, because hair is a part of our appearance but some take it to the extreme with the hair thing as if that will solve all the problems. We cant ignore that despite all the outrage over weave, it doesnt stop some of you from getting at those who wear weaves. I have to :childplease: @ the bolded. I dont know any black women that went natural for white guys.
My bad, I meant bed wenches doing it for white men.

I know the natural hair movement started for self confidence in black beauty and for black men to see more sistas natural.

It just the bed wenches jump on the bandwagon.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
My bad, I meant bed wenches doing it for white men.

I know the natural hair movement started for self confidence in black beauty and for black men to see more sistas natural.

It just the bed wenches jump on the bandwagon.
Okay I understand what you're saying now. I have seen some black women say that only white men appreciate their natural hair, which is crazy to me but I still haven't seen any saying that they're going natural to get white guys. Thats sad either way.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I didnt say that shyt so dont quote me as if I did.

Don't cuss at me like u brazy
cUhk9br.png

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Daps
BW don't participate in Black history or current events threads :yeshrug:

I'm convinced that you're trolling. You're pulling a lot of your theories from your ass.

Black women care more about the black unit and family. All women care about this first and foremost. The other stuff tends to be a male arena.

So natural blacks chicks predominately seek white guys?

That's the dumbest shyt I've ever heard.

You need to take a good hard look at yourselves.

Daps
Daps
:banderas:
Just keep going at them bed wenches, I'll support that

But but but why is Jesse Williams so popular with the black women of LSA now???

Since in your estimation 'bedwenches' don't give a damn about black issues or a conscious black men spitting knowledge.

Follow Jesse Williams on twitter and look at what we RESPECT.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Since in your estimation 'bedwenches' don't give a damn about black issues or a conscious black men spitting knowledge.

Jesse Williams is biracial.

Daps
Jesse Williams is biracial.

And? He's speaking bold truths that no other person of African descent of his stature and influence is willing to do.

Jesse Williams, J Cole, David Banner, Roble Ali....these men are not c00ning and bw will respect what they have to say

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
And? He's speaking bold truths that no other person of African descent of his stature and influence is willing to do.

Jesse Williams, J Cole, David Banner, Roble Ali....these men are not c00ning and bw will respect what they have to say

No one is contesting his social awareness but he is biracial. Killer Mike is a Black man speaking consciously about Black issues via Cac media outlets.

Daps
No one is contesting his social awareness but he is biracial. Killer Mike is a Black man speaking consciously about Black issues via Cac media outlets.

Many black women are not aware of who he is. What is his industry? Is he visible to bw?

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go

Uh when did I say bedwenches = black women on LSA though :leostare:.

A bedwench is a black woman who dismisses the plight of blacks in America in order to assimilate into white supremacy why wouldn't I want him to go hard on them?

Daps
Uh when did I say bedwenches = black women on LSA though :leostare:.

A bedwench is a black woman who dismisses the plight of blacks in America in order to assimilate into white supremacy why wouldn't I want him to go hard on them?

You say this as if there are actual bedwenches in this thread. I personally don't see any that outright dissmisses the black plight.

All I see is some who are tired of dealing in with bm whom they perceive as c00ns.