Women who wear hairhats > Women who are natural

Superstar
Daps
Pharrell gave us

Alternative BW musicians

Alternative BM musicians (before Kanye and a bigger impact than Tip etc)

And had BW as leads

:ucku:

his contributions to blackness has been Kelis and that girl marrying the old cac?

tumblr_mcf9pi1Hfe1qivswu.gif

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Watch yourself.

tumblr_matcekFz4v1r270ozo1_250.gif

Save the empty threats, Rambo.
You're not doing anything that you haven't BEEN doing, which is pounding your keyboard.
I made my point, and you being too emotional to reply w/o interjecting statements that were never said is a personal problem.
Again - less emphasis on sass and more on comprehension.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Well, Well, Well....look at all the crying insecure ninjas on this thread. :youngsabo:

Who knew the mass movement of black women to the natural could strike such fear in ninjas hearts! I bet they are all sitting around PRAYING black women loving and appreciating their natural hair falls the hell off so that MORE of us don't cross that line.

Black women with natural hair are more likely to be comfortable and happy with SELF, which means we aren't likely to put up with the rampant ninja bullshyt (i..e, babymama drama, out of wedlock kids, child support payments, bad fukked up credit, ninjas making $10-$15 an hour at age 30+, no goals, no ambition, lying on your dikk, sitting on thecoli all day while living in your mama's basement, anti-marriage attitude, disrespectful disposition, hip-hop ratchet ninja culture).

Despite what your bitter a$$holes like to tell yourselves, the natural, in-shape, childless, on point sister DOES have options outside of the shyt hole we call the black community. Many of us have chosen to exercise those options. Hence the resentment in this thread.
Let the lacefronts have the ninja bullshyt. It's 2014, we off that!:myman:

You retarded ninjas on this site have even convinced yourselves that your community is matriarchal to excuse your MASS short-comings as MEN...while ignoring the reality that black women 1). Don't control the businesses or the economy in the black community 2). Don't control the black church 3). Don't control most "black" civil rights organizations 4). Don't control the school board or the education system 5). Don't control the job market 5). Don't control shyt outside of the home that you anti-marriage ninjas want no part of.

Seems to me black women collectively are doing themselves a disservice not going natural and dropping you ninjas for white men/non-black men.
@LadySimone you have some of the best comments I've ever read on this site. :salute:

Good-night!

We need to talk in private.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Most of y'all n***as literally lust white women and not even on some pure sexual s*** but have the nerve to come at BW for "wenching" :mjlol:

Despite the statistics showing WW/BM are the majority between the two interracial relationships :russ:

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
tumblr_matcekFz4v1r270ozo1_250.gif

Save the empty threats, Rambo.
You're not doing anything that you haven't BEEN doing, which is pounding your keyboard.
I made my point, and you being too emotional to reply w/o interjecting statements that were never said is a personal problem.
Again - less emphasis on sass and more on comprehension.
U win, bro. It's all you--u take it. It's always gonna be this way. There's more important issues afoot. That John Crawford tape>>>

- Peace, brother

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
So, black men and women are doin' the same thing, but, black women are worst because [insert apocryphal nonsense here]???

And you weren't the only person to post that...in this thread!

mj-laughing.gif

I love ya'll, ya'll my brothers. But, I forget I'll always have this between us; I haven't been burned enough by some black women to harbor such hateful ideology against them all.

Ya'll talk about black women like their allegators or something--they aren't human.

Dude, it's crazy :laugh:
One minute they're bashing weave, and they spot a few black women with natural hair dating interracially and now its "fukk natural hair". I've never had a black man say anything hateful about my hair. Some of you guys sound insecure over these white men and don't even know it because you're too busy thinking you're dropping knowledge.

I remember some of them even saying that if a white guy approaches a black woman, that means that black woman is of a higher caliber, but they want to say that black women gain validation from white men?

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Natural is a rebellion against black men's beauty standards.
So your saying Naturals are rebelling against so called "black men's beauty standards" and not the white men that create it.:what:
Yes because a black woman's natural self repels black men. Check your standards if the way god made my hair goes against your culture.

The coli website is very telling how egocentric some black men are.
So being un-natural is a black men culture thing.:FMJR:

This is by far the biggest B.S. and most offensive post I ever read, and I see a lot of B.S. in here.:dahell:

Black men for the longest been telling black women to go natural and even make fun of their weaves in the process.:usure:

But ya'll be calling us gay or telling us don't worry about ya'll hair.:beli:

But soon when you hear a small percentage of white men liking it, ya'll rip that weave right off with a quickness.:stopitslime:

If you actually believe that white men appreciates natural black women more than black men, than you are truly lost.:snoop:

Last edited:

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
So your saying Naturals are rebelling against so called "black men's beauty standards" and not the white men that create it.:what:

So being un-natural is a black men culture thing.:FMJR:

This is by far the biggest B.S. and most offensive post I ever read, and I see a lot of B.S. in here.:dahell:

Black men for the longest been telling black women to go natural and even make fun of their weaves in the process.:usure:

But ya'll be calling us gay or telling us don't worry about ya'll hair.:beli:

But soon when you hear a small percentage of white men liking it, ya'll rip that weave right off with a quickness.:stopitslime:

If you actually believe that white men appreciates natural black women more than black men, than you are truly lost.:snoop:
I dont think its gay per se that you guys talk about black womens hair, because hair is a part of our appearance but some take it to the extreme with the hair thing as if that will solve all the problems. We cant ignore that despite all the outrage over weave, it doesnt stop some of you from getting at those who wear weaves. I have to :childplease: @ the bolded. I dont know any black women that went natural for white guys.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps