Women who wear hairhats > Women who are natural

Daps
pharrell_cover.jpg
images
:shaq2:

Daps
Both have children by BW and Pharrell has had tons of dark brown BW as video leads

You hang on like a pit bull, don't you?

I am very aware of who Pharrell is married to. He's still a new black c00n. Being married to a black person and/or having a black child doesn't mean you don't practice white supremacist ideals. They should know better, especially being they are in the public eye.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
exactly. just like dave Chappelle first comedy skit with the blind racist black supremacist c00n. soon as them white folk saw his real skin color...they wanted to kill him.:mjlol:

they know deep down inside them white folks aint fukking with them like that.:mjcry: they just wanna come on the coli and front with us like everything is golden in super cac00n land.:mjpls:

:sas1::sas2:
Not just the Coli but anything that involves black people hanging out together in social media and out.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Lol there's a quota now hahaha. Are white people lacking in media representation and ownership that they need black peoole to put them on?

I'm not going to criticize a man for putting ambiguous ethnic women on an album cover when 99% of his career has put Black folk on.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I'm not going to criticize a man for putting ambiguous ethnic women on an album cover when 99% of his career has put Black folk on.
Yet a black woman standibg to a white man is a bedwench. Ya I will criticize him, these black entertainers need to put their people on not white people.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, Well, Well....look at all the crying insecure ninjas on this thread. :youngsabo:

Who knew the mass movement of black women to the natural could strike such fear in ninjas hearts! I bet they are all sitting around PRAYING black women loving and appreciating their natural hair falls the hell off so that MORE of us don't cross that line.

Black women with natural hair are more likely to be comfortable and happy with SELF, which means we aren't likely to put up with the rampant ninja bullshyt (i..e, babymama drama, out of wedlock kids, child support payments, bad fukked up credit, ninjas making $10-$15 an hour at age 30+, no goals, no ambition, lying on your dikk, sitting on thecoli all day while living in your mama's basement, anti-marriage attitude, disrespectful disposition, hip-hop ratchet ninja culture).

Despite what your bitter a$$holes like to tell yourselves, the natural, in-shape, childless, on point sister DOES have options outside of the shyt hole we call the black community. Many of us have chosen to exercise those options. Hence the resentment in this thread.
Let the lacefronts have the ninja bullshyt. It's 2014, we off that!:myman:

You retarded ninjas on this site have even convinced yourselves that your community is matriarchal to excuse your MASS short-comings as MEN...while ignoring the reality that black women 1). Don't control the businesses or the economy in the black community 2). Don't control the black church 3). Don't control most "black" civil rights organizations 4). Don't control the school board or the education system 5). Don't control the job market 5). Don't control shyt outside of the home that you anti-marriage ninjas want no part of.

Seems to me black women collectively are doing themselves a disservice not going natural and dropping you ninjas for white men/non-black men.
@LadySimone you have some of the best comments I've ever read on this site. :salute:

Good-night!

Last edited: