Women who wear hairhats > Women who are natural

Superstar
Daps
:upsetfavre:since you dislike what I have to say you accuse me of being an alias? very mature.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
are you bringing up slave rape? why do you guys always do this? if you want to see black women protest interracial dating go to LSA. they do it all the time to the swirlers.

:mjcry: i'm just looking for a good man, and since I know my black woman stock is low I gotta take what I can get with no room to be picky. a .04% chance is better than nothing.
You ain't lying tho:patrice:, I be lurking.:ninja2:

I thought LSA was hella bed wench site, but there's sista's out there hold in it down.:ehh:
I see a lot more interracial couples than black couples but it could be just where I live :yeshrug:
I hope so:sadcam:

You said your mom and sister's all marry out.:dwillhuh:

Think you for still making us black men worthy for you.:Bow:

Last edited:
Daps
The problem is that your giving black women a pass when it comes to IR dating and that stating that black men do it out of self hate.

Unlike you I will admit the majority of black men in IR are c00nin, but you won't admit that black women do the same thing.

You bring up rappers that put non black women in music videos who is control by white executives(that told them to do it) and you do know the majority of rappers date and marry black women right.

If that's the case then how come black female artists have black men in their music videos but not vice versa?? Or how come you see a pattern with certain artists that consistently have black women in their videos while the others (the c00ns, whose c00n behavior is also supported by their social media activities and life in general) do NOT.

What about Kanye? Didn't he say in his lyrics that when he got put on he was going to leave a black woman for a white girl? And he ended up marrying someone who has a sex tape.

When has a black female musician said anything remotely close to that? We don't even bring up white or nonblack people in our music.

I'm not giving black women a pass. I think there a very select FEW who prefer the Caucasian aesthetic. I've known of some birds who will not call a man "gorgeous" unless he is light-skinned. I knew of 1 or 2 coming up in school who weren't looking at a man unless he was white. But OVERALL I feel I can safely say that black women aren't out here looking to be in interracial relationships for the hell of it. At the end of the day, they want to go home and look at reruns of Martin with someone who will appreciate it and talk shyt about white people.

Women don't esteem men in the same way men do women.

I truly feel that the vast majority of black women would not care if white men fell off the face of the Earth tomorrow. All they want is a man who will cherish, defend, provide for and protect them, preferably black. But if not, white or "other" will do too. That's it.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
you notice the ir lovers wanna be on this site so bad. if you are not a cac troll and you are truly a black woman or black man...why do you wanna still be around and discuss this shyt with us?

are you like planning one day to find a black spouse after you are done swirling or some shyt.

maybe when I think of ir daters.....I think they exclusively date white people.....maybe Im wrong. its weird though.:dwillhuh:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
If that's the case then how come black female artists have black men in their music videos but not vice versa?? Or how come you see a pattern with certain artists that consistently have black women in their videos while the others (the c00ns, whose c00n behavior is also supported by their social media activities and life in general) do NOT.

What about Kanye? Didn't he say in his lyrics that when he got put on he was going to leave a black woman for a white girl? And he ended up marrying someone who has a sex tape.

When has a black female musician said anything remotely close to that? We don't even bring up white or nonblack people in our music.

I'm not giving black women a pass. I think there a very select FEW who prefer the Caucasian aesthetic. I've known of some birds who will not call a man "gorgeous" unless he is light-skinned. I knew of 1 or 2 coming up in school who weren't looking at a man unless he was white. But OVERALL I feel I can safely say that black women aren't out here looking to be in interracial relationships for the hell of it. At the end of the day, they want to go home and look at reruns of Martin with someone who will appreciate it and talk shyt about white people.

Women don't esteem men in the same way men do women.

I truly feel that the vast majority of black women would not care if white men fell off the face of the Earth tomorrow. All they want is a man who will cherish, defend, provide for and protect them, preferably black. But if not, white or "other" will do too. That's it.
Who are these rappers your talking about that promote non black women?

There is only Beyonce, Rihanna, and Nikki for black female artist out there.

Your right about Kanye.

The rest OK except the boldin part:comeon:.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Who are these rappers your talking about that promote non black women?

There is only Beyonce, Rihanna, and Nikki for black female artist out there.

Your right about Kanye.

The rest OK except the boldin part:comeon:.
You guys have always plenty of excuses. Anyway I am anit too caught up in what black male musicians do anyways because most of the music that they put out is complete crap. All artistis ability seemed to have disappeared among black entertainers.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
you notice the ir lovers wanna be on this site so bad. if you are not a cac troll and you are truly a black woman or black man...why do you wanna still be around and discuss this shyt with us?

are you like planning one day to find a black spouse after you are done swirling or some shyt.

maybe when I think of ir daters.....I think they exclusively date white people.....maybe Im wrong. its weird though.:dwillhuh:
I noticed that shyt to, it's like why?:mindblown:

Maybe their white side didn't except them in their culture so they bring their ass back here with their white spouse and thinking they run shyt.

Not in my house.:birdman:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I noticed that shyt to, it's like why?:mindblown:

Maybe their white side didn't except them in their culture so they bring their ass back here with their white spouse and thinking they run shyt.

Not in my house.:birdman:

exactly. just like dave Chappelle first comedy skit with the blind racist black supremacist c00n. soon as them white folk saw his real skin color...they wanted to kill him.:mjlol:

they know deep down inside them white folks aint fukking with them like that.:mjcry: they just wanna come on the coli and front with us like everything is golden in super cac00n land.:mjpls:

:sas1::sas2: