Women who wear hairhats > Women who are natural

Daps
We also need to deconstruct these things with a critical mind to see if they reinforce sexism, misogyny, and patriarchy. Men get mad about plenty of things that they think are tied to manhood, but don't have any importance beyond what society arbitrarily tells us they have.

Basically, people need to understand intersectionality as a concept, and respect the experiences that different groups of people have and how different oppressions interact with each other.

The more BM and BW sit around slinging shyt at each other and showing an unwillingness to concede a point, the less understanding there is, the worse the situation is. Guess who that benefits...

That's right...

:beli: and :smugdraper: and :smugbiden:

Yes, you are correct. We need to equip ourselves with knowledge of these things and how they work, and discuss it diplomatically with the opposite sex.

We need to also start protecting our image that is put out in the world and holding those who try to damage it accountable.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Yes, you are correct. We need to equip ourselves with knowledge of these things and how they work, and discuss it diplomatically with the opposite sex.

We need to also start protecting our image that is put out in the world and holding those who try to damage it accountable.

Why don't *most* BW participate in Black history or African current events :ohhh:

Just another thing I noticed which is male dominated and makes me question BW's racial pride:patrice:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
I truly and honestly do not believe that the vast majority of black women who have dated IR do so for superficial reasons or white worship. *if* you truly are seeing a rise in black women/ white men in our media, ask yourself if we're still outpacing black men. Do you think this would've even happened if black men were holding us down like they should've been?

White people are everywhere and they outnumber us by a lot, #1.

#2, it's an unfortunate observation for me to have to make but in general they are more emotionally healthy and viable for relationships. Blame it on the fact that they're families haven't been persecuted by oppression, blame it on economical disadvantages that cause us to not be as carefree and open whatever.... If it remains that Tyler is going to treat me with dignity, consider my thoughts and feelings and make me feel like a woman, I'm going in that direction. This goes for black men or women, I believe. We're going to go where we feel appreciated and genuinely loved.

Too much of a sexual component has been made of black relationships and it seems many black men somehow think that a woman simply being white will produce these feelings of adoration and respect in him.
The first bold.
Katt-Williams-Target-Slap.jpg

But yet the majority of black men who date IR have self hate.:FMJR:

The second bold.
You remember you said about media propaganda against blacks, well your spreading propaganda with that statement which is far from the truth.:comeon:

Superstar
Daps
naw I say that because white men are known to rape black women and get away with it for years.

get all in your feelings and neg me for truth. also I go at male c00ns on this site daily so miss me with that bullshyt. whites just look at it as a fantasy.

I said it about males in the thread about the movie with bedwenching cheating wife....so keep talking shyt out your ass.

the blackwomen on this site never say anything about a black woman with a white man. it always ends up in the race track and them defending them or being silent. not one black girl.

but I know for fact some guys on the coli including me don't praise interracial shyt with white females like its the best thing since heaven.

fukk outta here.:umad::camby:

are you bringing up slave rape? why do you guys always do this? if you want to see black women protest interracial dating go to LSA. they do it all the time to the swirlers.

:mjcry: i'm just looking for a good man, and since I know my black woman stock is low I gotta take what I can get with no room to be picky. a .04% chance is better than nothing.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
are you bringing up slave rape? why do you guys always do this? if you want to see black women protest interracial dating go to LSA. they do it all the time to the swirlers.

:mjcry: i'm just looking for a good man, and since I know my black woman stock is low I gotta take what I can get with no room to be picky. a .04% chance is better than nothing.

@Sunshine alias...finally figured it out

Daps
The first bold.
Katt-Williams-Target-Slap.jpg

But yet the majority of black men who date IR have self hate.:FMJR:

The second bold.
You remember you said about media propaganda against blacks, well your spreading propaganda with that statement which is far from the truth.:comeon:

What statement? How am I spreading propaganda?

Just listen to what many black men have put out there in popular music and media and you can clearly see there is self-hate going on.

I don't presume to know why *every* black man enters into an interracial relationship nor should I. For some it may be convenience, for others the stars just aligned so that he fell in love and yet for others they pursue IR because of some self-hatred. However,but there is a litmus test and when you see certain things repeatedly the "love sees no color" schtick doesn't add up.

A measure of health in a community is when both genders are actively seeking, mating with and building families with their counterpart AND seeking to compete with other groups.

Superstar
Daps
for this swirl to be so widespread this is the first time i'm seeing any video/website etc.

@Poitier you aren't even black.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

I could ,but im gonna bring up how 8 black women were raped by a KKKOP and the rac/pist KKKop are getting donations from this racist white society, that male and female c00ns love to praise.(and supposedly protects and loves them soooo much better than the generalized violent black man and confrontational neck twisting black woman)

also said it about the white woman on twitter who didn't want the clerk to say he that he didn't call the police on mike brown. he was making the police(and racist media) look to bad and she didn't like that one bit.

when it comes to the thick n thin...regular good ole white folks are gonna pull for their EXTREME racist counterparts every time. that's why they love those anonymous donation sites. your friendly white husband or girlfriend could be sending them n shyt.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
What statement? How am I spreading propaganda?

Just listen to what many black men have put out there in popular music and media and you can clearly see there is self-hate going on.

I don't presume to know why *every* black man enters into an interracial relationship nor should I. For some it may be convenience, for others the stars just aligned so that he fell in love and yet for others they pursue IR because of some self-hatred. However,but there is a litmus test and when you see certain things repeatedly the "love sees no color" schtick doesn't add up.

A measure of health in a community is when both genders are actively seeking, mating with and building families with their counterpart AND seeking to compete with other groups.
The problem is that your giving black women a pass when it comes to IR dating and that stating that black men do it out of self hate.

Unlike you I will admit the majority of black men in IR are c00nin, but you won't admit that black women do the same thing.

You bring up rappers that put non black women in music videos who is control by white executives(that told them to do it) and you do know the majority of rappers date and marry black women right.